Hey all Im back!!

AimSmMissSm

Jan 9, 2013
Hey all I'm back!!

It's been a hard winter on the home front. But the weather is getting better the days are longer. I am getting ready for dredging season.

I attended the GPAA show in Portland Oregon. Spent time talking with Steve Pomrenke about fine gold recovery and he lit a fire under my @zz. The gears are turning and I'm building.

For those that know me personally look me up on Facebook I'm in most of the prospecting thread's.

I can't wait to get face down in the water. Gold no gold I don't care. The hum of the motor, the clink of the rocks in the nozzle and the comradery of like minded friends new and old chasing this simple shiny rock GOLD.

Kai

mike(swWash)

Feb 6, 2008
Grays Harbor in Washington state
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT with about 1/4" of dust on it and can't even remember how t turn it on?!?!?
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It's about time you showed up! What detector did you get?

I've been busy in the shop getting the dredge slowly put together. The only thing left is to order the mats from Gold Hog. I plan to give it a go this season. I'll probably stick close to home for a couple trips to make sure all the bugs are out of it before venturing out to better diggins.

Sal went to a sportsmans show in Elma a couple months ago, he even got a picture with Todd Hoffman :laughing7: . They talked about gold digging and the equipment we built.......I plan to do the exact opposite of anything Todd told him to do :headbang:

OP
OP
AimSmMissSm

AimSmMissSm

Jan 9, 2013
Hey Mike

I picked up a Bounty Hunter elite 2200 for $50. It's not a expensive detector about $250 in stores. It will hit a silver dime at 8"s and it picked up the nickel lid on that bottle threw 4"s of moss and 2"s of soil.

I checked out the dredge build. Looks awesome can't wait to see it in action. As far as mats go I have seen most of them in action and my favorite combo is UR, scrubber, down draft, scrubber, down draft. I like the river hog too but would only run one section near the top maybe #3 in line.

I am also watching the Yukon mat very closely I might change out my box for Yukon under aluminum equivalent of 4lb raised expanded.

I am joining the WPMA maybe the NCWP. Prospectors Plus is a joke turns out most of their claims are short filed 90 day claims with no BLM paperwork. Funny thing is they are trying to sell claims in Lions Gulch with no BLM paperwork.

Kai

425jesse

Feb 10, 2013
Mountlake Terrace
Detector(s) used
4" Dalke Original Compact Dredge, 36" BGT Prospector, 30" BGT Sniper, D&D/Brawn Super Concentrator and Highbanker top, Brawn/D&D finishing table, pans and more!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I always felt like Prospectors Plus wasn't fully up front when we worked with them. I cant wait for dredge season...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread