Greenie
Oct 26, 2014
Elbe, Washington
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2 with Garrett Propointer
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello,

This is going to be a long shot I know, but is also the best place\chance I have. Here is my deal.

I am on disability from the VA, so I don't work. I've got so much time on my hands that sometimes I don't know what to do with myself lol. Since I'm a treasure, gold, agate, coin, detectorist, prospector fanatic, I figured why not try and locate lost "treasure" full time. Finding a partnership is going to be difficult.

I am looking for someone who also, for whatever reason, does not work full time. Someone who can commit to this thing 100%. There are quite a few possible targets in Washington. The more equipment you have the better. I have a good metal detector and a nice drone that could be utilized to cover large areas and look for foundations and such. I am not the greatest at historical research so if you have a knack for that, bonus!

So let's get out there and find some treasure.

beerguy

Bronze Member
May 6, 2004
Camano Island, WA
Detector(s) used
CTX3030,
Many more on a rotating basis.
Park Ranger and Pack Mule pouches by Freeloader!
Zig, if you weren't so far away I would at least go hunting with you.

I had to look up where Elbe was. Heard of it, never been.

I bet you would have tons of places to hunt.

I have two copies of Ghost Towns of the Northwest, I would be happy to send one copy to you.

PM me your details and I will send you an Xmas present!

The other book I have is 'Washington, a guide to the Evergreen State' part of the American Guide Series.

Fun fact, that book is signed inside as a Christmas gift in 1941!

Anyway, I would be happy to send you scans of your area from that book.

It is useful for getting an idea of what was around in the late 30's, before the Interstate went in.

Sorry I cannot join you full time, but I dream of the day I do.

ganjagold

Jul 10, 2015
Marysville wa
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter elite 2200 with the bounty hunter professional headphones that have seperate volume control for each speaker.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My names Christian, and I live in Marysville washington. About 10 years ago was when I caught gold fever, from there It progressed to collecting minerals and collecting gemstones, which progressed even further into metal detecting with my bounty hunter elite 2200 ( not the best metal detector on the market but it works) for anything and everything. Now I think I'm fatally ill. ATLEAST UNTIL I DISCOVER, FIND, STUMBLE UPON, OR FALL INTO THAT TREASURE CHEST THAT WE ARE ALL RACING TO FIND. IM 29 YRS OLD AND HONESTLY IM NOT WORKING RIGHT NOW CAUSE I DONT WANT TO. BASICALLY FOR THE LAST FEW MONTHS,(SINCE I GOT A METAL DETECTOR FOR MY B-DAY), IVE BEEN GOING TO THE LIBRARY LOOKING UP HISTORICAL INFORMATION ABOUT POSSIBLE GOOD PLACES TO METAL DETECT,also I've been using Google earth to possibly find outlines of old homesteads, barns, ect, that could lead me to some old coins, (TREASURE)!!LOL. I don't know we're your located but two heads are better than one. There's not a day that goes by, without me thinking about gold, coins, relics, gemstones, and how/where to get

mbparramore

Greenie
Mar 2, 2016
Arlington, WA
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Christian, My name is Mike and I live in Arlington. I would love to go hit the river with you and pan. Hit me up if you are interested. Beer guy that goes the same with you too.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Christian, I'm up here in Concrete, so not too far away. Been detecting since I was a kid
(which I ain't no more..lol) and haven't done much detecting for years, but I do have a Nokta
Fors Gold ready to go do some relic or coin hunting. Been planning on trading it for a Garrett
AT Pro, but it's still a good coin shooter.

I'm old and slow, so ya can't drag me too far off the trail. I can also point you and Mike
at some gold in the area if you want to do some panning.

golddigger14s

Aug 14, 2007
Lawton, OK
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
I only work part time, so my schedule is pretty screwy. Sometimes like this week I'm off three days in a row. Looking to get out more. I have detectors, and all sorts of gold prospecting gear.

Anothermike

Feb 27, 2017
Chehalis wa
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey man I'm not sure where exactly you are at but I'm in the same boat. 57 and getting my new Garratt at here this week. Transplanted from California but live here in Chehalis Wa. I'm new to these forum things so if there's a way to let me know I'm available and willing to go find treasure. My name is Mike

d3rek123

Apr 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, I'm here in Olympia. I've got some areas I'd really like to check out. I'm interested in a particular ghost town and hunting for indian relics. Shoot me an email and we can make a plan. I only work part-time and I can work whenever. I've got some gear like an at pro and its accouterments. I do a bit of rock climbing so I've got a lot of rope and other stuff. Shoot me an email at [email protected].

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread