White's Classic ID

wvplug

Mar 2, 2014
Randolph County, WV
Detector(s) used
AT Pro and Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, Anyone near Parkersburg willing to show a newbie the ropes? I've tried my luck off and on without much luck and would really like the opportunity to go a time or two with someone who not only has luck but some skill to show me the proper way to use the detector I have. Thanks! Jeremy
Elkins member here. What detector do you use? Welcome to the forum.

Lowryevans

Jan 17, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Ripley, just about 30 minutes down the interstate from you. I go all the time. we could hook up and go together sometime if you want
Chuck

bountyhunter04

May 7, 2006
WV
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm V
I live in Ripley, just about 30 minutes down the interstate from you. I go all the time. we could hook up and go together sometime if you want Chuck
. Hey, I'm not far from Ripley, I live in Calhoun County. My wife is actually from there! Have u found many good things around Ripley?

smithna3

Feb 18, 2012
Williamstown WV
Detector(s) used
Garrett Atpro, Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey WVPLUG, i was in Elkins just the other day. Buddy of mine lives there and just got a detector and I was up doing some fishing. We got togiether so I could help him get started with his new machine.

saberrescue

Greenie
Oct 5, 2013
Plant City, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a newbie to WV . I live in Washington near parkersburg. Looking for a hunting buddy to hunt some sites just not up for going by myself.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread