Southern California/Beijing
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II
(A gift from Hosensack)
Fisher F2
Vulcan 360 Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi everyone! Just wanted to post my coin collection! How much do you think it is worth? Face (pun intended) value is $57.

phuppimageqtp.jpg

phuppimagezez.jpg

phuppimageubm.jpg

Please note: J.F.K. Halves are not silver, normal looking dime is silver, and packet of coins are all bicentennial uncirculated coins with no mint mark. Please note that I am only 13, and the collection is still in progress.
Thanks,
Guad

Dihren

Jun 13, 2012
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Its kind of hard to know the value unless we can see every coin, but I love your collection! Put everything in holders though!

Carson Coin Master

Sep 4, 2007
Nixa, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030,
Garrett AT Pro,
Garrett GTAX 550,
Fisher gold bug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
your $2 dollar bills are still worth only face value. your common date wheat cents are worth about $0.03 each your bicentennial mint set without the envelope is worth a conservative $3.75, your Red Seal $2.00 bill in that condition is worth about $3.00, your Ike Eisenhower dollars are still worth only $1.00. Your Sacagawea and presidential "gold tone" dollars are also still face value. I cant make out the rest of your coins but keep working at your collection and try and keep them nice. If you get the opportunity to buy any silver coins in the future that's a great way to start out collecting something that will only appreciate in value. Good Luck and happy hunting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread