1940s GE Refrigerator

Shuu

Jul 15, 2014
Athens, GA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My mom recently bought a house and it came with this fridge. So far I can only gather that it is around a 1940's General Electric Refrigerator(most likely 1948). I don't know the exact year or worth. Obviously since I'm here, I want to know how much it is worth for her. I appreciate any help. I know it isn't worth an insane amount, but anything would help her.

Ps. It is fully functional.

WP_20140715_001.jpg WP_20140715_002.jpg

Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
I noticed this is your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). Now - it would help if you provided any information from any "nameplates" on the back, near the motor, etc.

OP
OP
S

Shuu

Jul 15, 2014
Athens, GA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I updated my location and It might be a day or 2 before I can revisit the refrigerator for more pics and info.

Nj57

Feb 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I updated my location and It might be a day or 2 before I can revisit the refrigerator for more pics and info.

I have a refrigerator just like that it was my great grandmothers. I'm fixing it up and her shelves are rusted. If yours are in good condition would you sell them?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread