hello guys does anyone know or seen or can tell me anything about the golden gun?

seekerGH

Jan 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
juls...

on this golden gun, you mention worth, but where is the value?

it looks like a piece of metal roughly cutout in the shape of a handgun. , with the other pieces milled to look like bullets. I suppose if it is solid gold, it would be worth the weight of the gold, but I doubt little else.
Seems like a stretch for real gold, as the artwork is pretty bad, and why waste gold on such a piece.

The 4 balls, what are those alluded to?

just curious, whatever happened with the Uranium?

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

julsy14

Mar 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sorry sir and thank you.lawrence hofer is my boss we put a watermark on the picture so it doesnt get circulated in the internet. most of the pictures we sent to people came back to us and those people are saying they have that item

OP
OP
J

julsy14

Mar 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
we have clearer pics with measurement and weight but im not allowed to post those but yeah 7 of those guns were made as a tribute by the federal bank to china during ww2 and dragon family wants it back well atleast thats what the bank said. thanks guys im just asking or fishing for info because someone might know more than i do.thank you

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry ! I take it there is a Typo Here , Or translation issue and I'm just Misunderstanding.
You Mentioned it is from the 1800's in your first Response.

no sir im talking about this golden gun from 1800's this pic was sent to me by a friend View attachment 1348793

in you Last one you mention made as a tribute by the federal bank to china during ww2

we have clearer pics with measurement and weight but im not allowed to post those but yeah 7 of those guns were made as a tribute by the federal bank to china during ww2 and dragon family wants it back well atleast thats what the bank said. thanks guys im just asking or fishing for info because someone might know more than i do.thank you

WW2 was early 1940's

If you meant Civil War which I think was early 1860's nevermind :tongue3:

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

julsy14

Mar 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i will post an accurate info once the lawyer of the buyer comes here but everything is within the bank now.on thing i can tell you sir is it aint worth billions lol. i will post clear pics with measurement and full info of the story once i get the real facts from the lawyer and family.too many bashers in here lol and for security reasons.thank you sir have a nice day

Deltanimal

Oct 2, 2016
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Phillipines does have a lot of fake garbage. I found fake US coins from the Philippines in Afghanistan.

OP
OP
J

julsy14

Mar 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
really? from philippines to afghan?you sure it came from philippines? anyway here are the pics i promised unnamed (1).jpg unnamed (2).jpg

seekerGH

Jan 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WW2 was early 1940's

If you meant Civil War which I think was early 1860's nevermind

I doubt that configuration of handgun was available during the 1860's...

Curious what happened with the Uranium?

OP
OP
J

julsy14

Mar 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well it doesnt seem that complicated once you've seen it first hand. the uranium box ,its still there where we found it.thanks

OP
OP
J

julsy14

Mar 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well interesting if someone really know about that damn box.everyone wants to buy it, we got shiek,bank and some rich business men.but if you ask them about it they dont know lol

dopod900

Mar 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
. PREAMBLE BANK OF NORTH AMERICA Statement of Asset Reserves 13 June 2016 To whom it may concern: For centuries gold has been recognized as the number one world currency and asset backing paper currency. Today, the Sovereign Preamble Bank of North America asset reserves are backed by One Hundred Fifty Million (150,000,000) Metric Tons of physical gold securing its cashless digital gold currency and gold backed bank instruments and financial obligations while servicing the 'private banking' needs of the Aboriginals of North America, i.e., Western Hemisphere. The following Federal Identification No.: 8216, 8217, 8254, 8278 and 8700 United States Treasury Classified Accounts hereinafter inserted and transferred as the Sovereign Preamble Bank of North America asset reserves. The Sovereign Preamble Bank of North America was recently issued by KC43105 one Golden Gun Box, Pagoda Style: Maker Number: 43105, Box Number 1475849, to be used as secured gold asset reserve of the Sovereign Preamble Bank of North America. This golden gun box issued by KC43105 via AK-109 was valued by the Ancient Royal Family (Chinese), IMF & China Treasury at $100 Trillion USD. The golden gun box is a receipt of the amount of physical gold stored and registered with U.S. Treasury, China Treasury, Federal Reserve System and IMF Bank. PBNA was the only bank privileged to use this type of historical asset as a bank ..." I answered my own question thanks"

Hi Julsy12, any update on your golden gun box, did you manage to sell it? I heard it is now due for redemption.

Itsmine

Apr 14, 2012
New Lenox, Il.
Detector(s) used
Garrets Coin Comander 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's not a golden gun.......But this IS!!!!!!!! SADAM'S GOLDEN GUN 1'.jpg My cousin was in Baghdad,when we were chasing Hussien, and this is a solid gold AK 47 from Saddam's personal collection. He had numerous weapons made from solid gold, and platinum. If you guys are interested I can post more...

jungliston1

Jul 4, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all. Itsmine, yes please post more. I served during the 90s but did not get delpoyed.i had some friends that where there and some of the stories of caches of gold he had were incredible. Was it true he had some cars of gold and some of his palaces was adorned on the inside with every type of precious metals and gems. And again 'Please' post some of these funds
Thank you
Edward M.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know he had a golden toilet