How much is this one dollar bill worth?

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
I have quite a few $1, $5, $10 and $20 bills and even a $100 bill with interesting serial numbers. The $100 bill is a Trinary Double Repeater Note and I have quite a few other Double Repeaters as well as a Lucky 7's $1 Note with seven 7's in a row in the serial number and others. I not only collect these types of bills/notes but also sell them at Flea Markets and Gun Shows when I can as I deleted my' Seller account on eBay. I would love to sell them on eBay but they and PayPal screwed on the sell of a Schmidt & Bender Target Scope that the Buyer returned as he said the Elevation Adjustment was bad. I was out of town and they locked my' accounts until I transferred the Refund funds to PayPal from my' Bank account. However, there was nothing wrong with the scope and eBay would never reply to my emails concerning the transaction. To make matters worse, eBay jerked me around on the refund of my' account balance and it took me 6 months to get it so I could close my' eBay Seller account. With the way they treat Sellers, it would not surprise me that in the future, they will be only selling Walmart items and all of the rest of the Sellers will be gone.

Last edited:

huntsman53

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2013
East Tennessee
Primary Interest:
Other
I have quite a few $1, $5, $10 and $20 bills and even a $100 bill with interesting serial numbers. The $100 bill is a Trinary Double Repeater Note and I have quite a few other Double Repeaters as well as a Lucky 7's $1 Note with seven 7's in a row in the serial number and others. I not only collect these types of bills/notes but also sell them at Flea Markets and Gun Shows when I can as I deleted my' Seller account on eBay. I would love to sell them on eBay but they and PayPal screwed on the sell of a Schmidt & Bender Target Scope that the Buyer returned as he said the Elevation Adjustment was bad. I was out of town and they locked my' accounts until I transferred the Refund funds to PayPal from my' Bank account. However, there was nothing wrong with the scope and eBay would never reply to my emails concerning the transaction. To make matters worse, eBay jerked me around on the refund of my' account balance and it took me 6 months to get it so I could close my' eBay Seller account. With the way they treat Sellers, it would not surprise me that in the future, they will be only selling Walmart items and all of the rest of the Sellers will be gone.

Since I can no longer correct my post as TNET locks out editing after three days, I had to make this reply.

Correction: The Lucky 7's Note has five 7's in a row.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread