Does anyone have any idea what this coin might be worth?

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Met a guy today that what to sell this coin for $150. I can’t find much on it hoping someone might recognize it and know more. Thank you for your time. IMG_1984.JPG IMG_1985.JPG

Aug 20, 2009
New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
Primary Interest:
Other
[/QUOTE]Lol I’m already embarrassed enough [/QUOTE] It could very well be worse.You could of brought it to a coin dealer to have had it appraised.Unless that is you already have,admit it :laughing7:

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How awesome is it that this community can assist in so many ways such as being taken in by a scam artist! And as a added benefit we can talk smack LOL. But in the end I learned something so thanks Truth for asking this forum for advice and making this a teaching moment.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I feel like the time I was 16 and wanted to change my own oil in my 73” 240Z. I proceeded to drain the oil and put 5 more quarts of oil my my new ride. I was so proud of myself. Half way down the street I heard a knock that was getting extremely loud thank goodness we had Gulf station at the end of my block. I’m pulling in there, with all the old timers sitting out front drink there Dixie Beers, and they all stand up hearing this crazy noise. Mr. Roger checks out everything and then I hear, ”Hey y’all come see this!!! This little sh*t drained his transmission fluid and add more oil!!”. They gave me the business the whole time I had to wait. Back then you either Won or Learned......no snowflakes were allowed.

Note: I thought the oil looked clean when I drained it. Lol

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How awesome is it that this community can assist in so many ways such as being taken in by a scam artist! And as a added benefit we can talk smack LOL. But in the end I learned something so thanks Truth for asking this forum for advice and making this a teaching moment.

Glad my stupidity can help others lol

RudyT

Nov 23, 2017
LaPorte, Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once again these guys step up to help!! Glad you didn’t buy it.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately, somebody will buy that! Haven't seen that one before.

b3y0nd3r

Aug 27, 2011
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 nokta impact Equinox 800
That is defiantly worth 150 doll hairs!

Daryn

Apr 23, 2013
I’d delete this post, bury my head and then join up with some monk order [emoji23]

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
Getting back to your original question. Value is a buck or two.

Normally, if I do not have a buyer within a few days, these go into the scrap brass pile. Since I have never paid for any that have crossed my path, I lose nothing.

Time for more coffee.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread