Diamonds Real or Fake?

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd guess the OP has already left the chat. These types of claims pop up every month or so, i think they hope someone will message them to buy whatever their showing. They always hit and run, and never remain members or post anything anywhere else on the forums.

Last edited:

IN DA HOLE

Banned
Sep 18, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd guess the OP has already left the chat. These types of claims pop up every month or so, i think they hope someone will message them to buy whatever their showing. They always hit and run, and never remain members or post anything anywhere else on the forums.

Yeah new member HA and intelligence offs

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GWK was on Treasurenet today, he was also attacked by a couple members, GWK is still a member here. Fair warning, attacks on new members will not be tolerated.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GWK was on Treasurenet today, he was also attacked by a couple members, GWK is still a member here. Fair warning, attacks on new members will not be tolerated.

I never saw those posts, they were deleted before i came into the thread. Just to be clear, i'm not advocating attacking them. Just noticing the similarities in these types of threads that appear every month or so. Always new members, who never stick around or post elsewhere, with sketchy pics of irresistible treasures, from foreign impoverished countries, at insanely cheap prices that someone is trying to buy or sell.

I've just always suspected they hope someone will message them to buy them. I'm sure i'm wrong in some cases, but no doubt with the number of Nigerian Princes who message me, some aren't on the up and up!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New members get the benefit of the doubt because they are new.

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately the $20.00 testers can't tell if they are moissanite stone or real diamond....

I actually have one of those! a moissanite/ diamond tester......only wish I could find a few things I could use it on.....jeepers..

Last edited:

outlaws15

Jul 1, 2020
Missouri
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the pic of the rocks, looks like that button is going to come flying off with some force

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
My post was deleted. I apologize. I explained on my diamond, find.
....And over there, as here, received some great advice and took a lesson.

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually have one of those! a moissanite/ diamond tester......only wish I could find a few things I could use it on.....jeepers..

I have a crown royal bag full of "Diamonds", My kids are going to be in for a huge surprise when they open that bag. LOL they are all CZ's I have pulled out of junkers to use in art projects.

chub

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2017
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Minelab Soveriegn XS 2
Nokta pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the pic of the rocks, looks like that button is going to come flying off with some force

because of all the diamonds inside... that is the pressure at which diamonds form :laughing7:

chub

xaos

Bronze Member
Jul 3, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cut diamonds formed under pressure!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions