What are these detectors worth

kay

May 16, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dad passed away 3 years ago and was an avid metal detector. My mom is now ready to let some of his things go, but I have no idea what they are worth. He has 2 Tigershark Tesaro and a Minelab Explorer SE Pro. He still has the boxes, paperwork and all the stuff that came with them. Can anyone advise me on what to ask for them and where do you think I should try to sell them? Has anyone had pretty good success with the classifieds on this website? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Minrelica

Bronze Member
Mar 24, 2010
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab EQ 800, Minelab SE PRO, Minelab X-Terra Pro & 14 other machines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First of all, wrong part of the forum.

Second, you could still get $800-$900 out of the SE PRO

Third, try craigslist. You'll probably have it sold in a day.. not sure about the Tigershark

OP
OP
K

kay

May 16, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I really appreciate the advice. What part of the forum should I go to? My dad would have loved this website!! I'm sorry I'm such a newbie, but my internet is down at home and I don't have time to properly research the site at work.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I moved it for you to the "What is it worth" board. I must point out your not allowed to sell anything here unless your a dealer or a charter member....... You can ask what it is worth, any refference to selling and it will be deleted....

You can become a charter member for $20 a year or $5.00 a month....:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread