Greenie
May 6, 2006

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 2,651
R

rvbvetter

Yes It has very good depth. And It's a very good coin hunting detector that works well for prospecting. It was a good all around machine.
If your just beginning detecting, it would be a nice choice and will serve you well. Just learn it well and it will make a lot of nice finds for you. HH

Rich in Central PA

May 28, 2003
Shamokin Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I have my Eagle Spectrum for 13 years now. I purchased it way back in 1993 when I started detecting, and it was the best choice that I could have made. It was White's top-of-the-line machine in the early 90's until the XLT came out in 1994.

Some Eagle Spectrum users will say it is the best White's machine ever made, and I have to agree. I use mine all the time, I'll never switch unless I can see for myself that something is better than the White's Eagle Spectrum. It gets great depth if you program it properly. I have gotten as much depth as 12 inches on large cents and pulled a 1773 Spanish real at 12 inches from hard packed soil.

White's don't make them anymore, however you can pick one up reasonable, they usually go for approx. $300 used, 400 tops in MINT condition.
Any questions, I'd be glad to help. I have all the manuals, and 2 books specifically for the Eagle Spectrum with custom programs, so ask away. Good luck...............Rich

Rusted_Iron

Bronze Member
May 25, 2006
Corrodedlargecentville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Considering it's said to be even better than the White's Eagle II SL, which itself was one of the best detectors ever made (yes, I'm a little biased because I have one :-P ), I'd say get a Spectrum if you can find it.

I was thinking of buying one when I thought my EIISL was dead, but they're kind of hard to find, and now the SL seems to work OK.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread