WHITES COMPLETE PACKAGE, EVERYTHING!!

richjms

Greenie
Jul 10, 2011
1 WHITES DFX DETECTOR, completely digital L.E.D screen tells you what your digging and how deep it is before you dig, no more digging pull tabs and bottle caps. detector alone was $1300
1 HARD AIRLINE WHITES CARRY CASE
1 SOFT WHITES CARRY BAG
1 WHITES CONTROL BOX COVER (NEVER TAKEN OFF)
2 RECHARGABLE BATTERIES
1 REGULAR AA BATTERY PACK
1 OWNERS MANUAL
1 WHITES HARD SHELL AIRLINE TRAVEL CASE
1 BELT
1 LEATHER RELIC BAG
1 LEISHE SHOVEL
1 PINPOINTER
2 SMALL SCOOPS,1 is leishe type
$800 OR TRADE FOR F75 SE.....?text me 615-339-8635

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what does the f 75 have the the white's doesn't.

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Other than being lighter I have no idea.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how much lighter can that be. if your too week to lift the detector how do you plan on dig the hole.

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
liftloop said:
how much lighter can that be. if your too week to lift the detector how do you plan on dig the hole.

You will notice a big difference in swinging a heavy detector for 6 hours from swinging a light detector. It's not a matter for strength it's a matter of weight over time. You don't believe me? Well try this: lift 1 pound with your right arm until you have it at a 90 degree angle with your body. Easy right??? Now keep that position for the next 1 hour without lowering your arm. Bet you can't make it, and its just one miserable pound.!!!!

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
norbyx .. Is right there i took my Sovereign out the other day and thought my shoulder was going to fall off that night..........

ticm

Silver Member
Sep 5, 2007
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i and DFX
No more digging pull tabs and bottle caps? I gotta have a talk with my DFX. She's been cheating on me.

shawngrey16

Aug 22, 2012
New York(fornow)
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
norbyx said:
You will notice a big difference in swinging a heavy detector for 6 hours from swinging a light detector. It's not a matter for strength it's a matter of weight over time. You don't believe me? Well try this: lift 1 pound with your right arm until you have it at a 90 degree angle with your body. Easy right??? Now keep that position for the next 1 hour without lowering your arm. Bet you can't make it, and its just one miserable pound.!!!!

I take that back I don't like the weight! Elbow is killin! What a big dummy I am. Maybe ill get the hip stick

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread