another new coil coming in

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

fella

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2012
Wisc
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good luck with it. Looking forward to the report. I just ordered the 6x10.

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was a toss up on weather the 6x10 or the 6x8 sef obviosly I went with the sef but I would like to do some comparisons with those 2 as well, quite a few are telling me that the sef has more depth & better separation , now I cant say it does cuz I just dont have it. Let me know when u get it how it is for ya HH

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Jan 23, 2008
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I got the 10x12 SEF coil when I got my MXT PRO and love it. I took it to a site that I have picked clean with the 6x10 and D2. It is about 10x20 yards in front of some old steps in a park. I gridded it and removed everything. Scanned it several times and absolutely no signals what so ever. Went back with the SEF coil and found 2 mercury dimes and several wheat pennies that were pretty deep. Made a believer out of me as to which coil to use.

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup cant wait till it gets here I heard it made the v3i more balanced more depth my 6x8 definetly makes a good hunt

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Where did you buy the 6x8 from christo? I have been curious as to how well they work on the V3i also. Does the VDI and depth readings hit anywhere close? Thanks!

OP
OP
christo000

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where did you buy the 6x8 from christo? I have been curious as to how well they work on the V3i also. Does the VDI and depth readings hit anywhere close? Thanks!

I got my 6x8 used off line & from a guy I know then the 10x12 I did extensive research befor I purchased it talking to detech from Bulgaria to make sure all would be good with it working on my v3i which the white one not only runs the 3 frequecy also runs colder given it being white blocks more uv rays Long story & alot of comparing the only dealer for them is kellyco there was another in México,that no longer does sell them. Now I taller to Roberto morales from kellyco who answered other questions I had & the whole thing was quick easy & its shipped I have all my info in a fairly quick manner to prove it was mailed & also have me a better deal cuz im a tnet subscriber verse i just saw it online & bought it now I cant wait to use it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions