MXT Pro working finally!

OldJerseyGirl

Jun 28, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro Excaliburll AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I posted a while back about my MXT pro being on the blink again. After sending it back for the second time I finally got out to use it. the weather here has been terrible and ground frozen, miserable digging. Well, I took it out today and it is working just fine. Feel like I have my old friend back again. I like the AT pro, but like the White's better. It seems to be better balanced for one thing. Hard to use the AT pro for a long time as it feels awkward to me. Maybe because I am short with short arms. Also the headphones are not good on the AT pro. It is an O.K. machine and I needed something to use when it is raining, BUT, I love my MXT Pro.

wingmaster

Bronze Member
Aug 10, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's MXT all pro, MXT300 D2, 950, 4X6 DD, detech ultimate 13" DD coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's great to hear as I wouldn't like to be without mine for sure. HH

treasurecoasteric

Jan 6, 2014
I love my MXT Pro. The 12" coil is great for working the towel line before sunrise......covers lots of ground - gets me an EASY 10" in dry sand too. The backlit VDI has also come in handy several EARLY mornings ad LATE nights. Multiple tones are great too.

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Well there is no other detector like a mxt... I also had the at-pro and just didn't find the same type of connection I used to have with the mxt... Anyhow M6 is on the way here.. Hope to get it soon...

treasurecoasteric

Jan 6, 2014
ecoast, go to my earlier thread, MXT on the blink again.

Just read it ..... beats me. Whites is a to notch company and has the best service I have ever encountered. This is one of the main reasons that I have stuck with them for 14 years and have owned a coin master, IDX, Prizm lV, M6 and now an MXT Pro.

I usually contact the Sweet Home office and speak directly with the factory. Very unusual for Whites

Sent from my BNTV600 using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread