Lesche shovel and knife
Killer B's head phones
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Twinkletoes

Bronze Member
Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
White’s TDI Beach Hunter PI / Minelab Excalibur 1000 / White's MX Sport / White’s XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The White's Treasure Pro is an entry level machine. Since you already own the Tersoro DeLeon I wouldn't suggest that one. The Treasure Master is an outstanding machine wth great features at the $350 price point. However, I would suggest you step up to the $700-$800 price point. The MXT is outstanding! The MXT All Pro is an upgrade with digital interface, backlighting, and a DD coil. If you need a waterproof detector then the MX Sport is the best choice. All three of these machines will get the job done and run with the best! Hope this is helpful, Tt

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

Vern2

Jan 26, 2017
Leesburg Ga
Detector(s) used
Tesoro DeLeon;
Red Racer
Garrett carrot, Makro PP
Lesche shovel and knife
Killer B's head phones
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I wasn't considering it for myself. Trying to help a friend, who is dead set on a White's, but limited in cash.
That's why the TP or TM
thank you .

roccus

Jun 2, 2016
Maine
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Get the treasure pro.. I bought one for my grandson last xmas and he id doing real well with it, I have used it a bit and it is a nice lite detector I think I want to get another one as a back up and for guests who want to try it out....

OP
OP
V

Vern2

Jan 26, 2017
Leesburg Ga
Detector(s) used
Tesoro DeLeon;
Red Racer
Garrett carrot, Makro PP
Lesche shovel and knife
Killer B's head phones
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks roccus. My good friend actually ordered a Treasure Pro, this past Friday. I think he will be happy . It's what he wanted.

I am now considering the MX5 for myself.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions