New Treasure Pro is Shipped !!!

pescadore

Mar 4, 2007
Schertz, TX
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just got notification that my new Treasure Pro with the Geared up package just shipped and should be here by Tuesday. I am really excited about getting back to my Whites roots after owning a F70 for the last few weeks. About 3 years ago, I lost my son and also had some health issues that have sidelined my detecting. I just never could motivate myself to get out and detect so before we moved a year and a half ago, I sold all my detecting stuff. Recently (a couple months ago), I got the urge to detect and picked up a Tesoro Amigo II for real cheap on a garage sale type site. I had a great guy give me a Propointer and a Lesche so I started hunting again. I bought a used F70 with a couple of extra coils but never really found anything deep with it and it just wasn't for me. I called the dealer I bought it from and he was so great to let me send the F70 back and put all the money that I had paid for the F70 towards a new Treasure Pro Package. I have owned the Treasure Pro in the past in it is all the detector I need. I have hunted with Whites machines since I was 18 (I will turn 64 next month) and have owned other brands but always come back to my roots. I can't wait to get my TP and go on a hunt with a detector that I am familiar with and know it's capabilites. I believe that the Treasure Pro is really underestimated by a lot of folks out there that just consider it an entry level machine. It has many features that a lot of advanced detectors do not have and is a joy to use. I got very good depth on coins with my 1st one so I am excited to try it out here and see how it does. I will probably pick up a Detech 6X8 SEF coil for it when I can afford it but will have to use the 10" DD for now. I have used the 6X8 SEF on my old DFX and on a Etrac that I owned and it's a great coil. I was glad to know that they make it for the TP.

Phishfindr

Bronze Member
Apr 7, 2017
NEW ENGLAND
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett Pro Pointer AT Z-Lynk, Lesche digging tools, Pack Mule finds bag by Freeloader.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Head over to the metal Detecting Forum section and scroll down to Brands and select Garrett. GL & HH

OP
OP
pescadore

pescadore

Mar 4, 2007
Schertz, TX
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Head over to the metal Detecting Forum section and scroll down to Brands and select Garrett. GL & HH

+1
I have never used the AT Max but have used the AT Pro and it's a decent machine. The posts I have seen on the AT Max looks like it is better.

Drew32215

Mar 5, 2016
San Diego, CA
Detector(s) used
Whites Matrix M6 w/ 9.5” concentric coil, and eclipse 6x10 dd coil. Whites bullseye 140mm pin pointer.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m transitioning too from several Garrett machines to Whites M6. Mine should be arriving shortly. Garrett’s beach detectors are expensive and the M6 fit the bill. I just learned that the Treasure Pro is a great beach detector and if I’d known that I’d probably would have tried the Treasure Pro first. Some advantage TP has over the M6 is it’s a lighter and has back lit screen.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread