New here.
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Mar 2013
    Will County
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

New here.

Looking for good places to hunt
    around the Lake Geneva area. Any suggestions?

us
    May 2008
    Wisconsin
    Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
    883 times
    Lotta history there.

I heard you can hike around the lake legally; don't know if that's true. That would be a good start to "see history".

If you can hunt the swimming beach, I'd do it in a flash. Underwater off the boat dock too.
    "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." — Friedrich Nietzsche

"You ask where I live. I cannot tell you. I am a Voyageur, a Chicot, sir. I live everywhere. My grandfather was a voyageur; he died while on a voyage. My father was a voyageur; he died while on a voyage. I will also die while en route, and another Chicot will take my place. Such is our course of life."

us
    Jun 2008
    Lake Country WI.
    MineLab/ Excalibur&Exterra705/ Gold Bug
    222 times
    I have hunted all around the lake. 4 sandy beaches and locals that hunt them all the time.
    To hike around the lake you are always on private property.
    A Path that the home owners maintain and allows public easement.

us
    May 2008
    Wisconsin
    Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
    883 times
    How's that really work? Can you actually hike around the lake, and can you do it and still not be a PITA for private landowners?
    "A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything." — Friedrich Nietzsche

"You ask where I live. I cannot tell you. I am a Voyageur, a Chicot, sir. I live everywhere. My grandfather was a voyageur; he died while on a voyage. My father was a voyageur; he died while on a voyage. I will also die while en route, and another Chicot will take my place. Such is our course of life."

Sponsored Links