OP
gold fish

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
Not really a "freak show" but probably pretty busy.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Barbersinger said:
I'm over in Westfield, about 30 miles from the Dells. I'm very new to all of this but having fun learning. :)
Hey Barber ....I was just hunting in Westfield a few weeks ago. Welcome to Tnet

Sidevalve45

Apr 8, 2007
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter/Sharp Shooter
Hello,
I'm located in Black River Falls. I've only been metal detecting for about a year an pretty limited at that.

Sidevalve

Capt Jack

Sep 30, 2007
Mount Dora, FL
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
wisconsinACE said:
Trego wi Washburn county north of spooner. ;D
Wis ACE, I used to live in West Bend Florida now but I know some people up by you.
Do you MD old logging camp sites?
I used to deer hunt east of you near Greenville? or something like that. My friend works for DNR in Spooner.
Good luck HH

wisconsinACE

Sep 16, 2007
Trego Wi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 250
Crusty1 said:
wisconsinACE said:
Trego wi Washburn county north of spooner. ;D
Wis ACE, I used to live in West Bend Florida now but I know some people up by you.
Do you MD old logging camp sites?
I used to deer hunt east of you near Greenville? or something like that. My friend works for DNR in Spooner.
Good luck HH
There are ccc camps near hayward cable area, never hunted there yet.. ;D

S

seger98

Durning the summer months I'm up in Vilas county & the U.P. of Michigan, I like MDing in known logging camps & looking for archiac copper artifacts. If you're ever up here (or anyone for that matter) look me up. email me, not always online in the summer! Chris

jbakic

Greenie
Oct 10, 2007
Just found this forum. Been detecting since June in the Mukwonago area, just southeast of Milwaukee. Always interested in finding a local buddy.

P

patina

Wisconsin Rapids, in the center of state. Detecting for 32 years. Like to hunt water & land. You can contact me on questions, tips or just chat about the hobby. HH.....Patina

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread