Where are you ??

Cannonman17

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Wisconsin
Steve0 - Wow, you're only a stone's throw away! If you ever want to go detecting or come over my way for some arrowhead hunting just let me know! I'm sure Patina will be going with me again this year, maybe you would like to go also?!

WisconsinRod

Greenie
Dec 29, 2006
Southern Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter CX, Whites DFX
I'm in Beloit and been MD for the last 15 years. Great hobby I wish I would have started long ago. I can't wait until spring. Good hunting all. :)

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IN A FROZEN HELL

shane41

Sep 7, 2006
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 . Bounty Hunter, Vibra Probe 570 Garrett Pin Pointer AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Southeast part of Milwaukee. Only few miles from the shore of Lake Michigan. Been coin hunting for about 15 yrs . Now that I am retired I get out a lot more. Good Hunting in 2008

A. Grignon

Oct 9, 2007
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT & Whites Beachhunter
Fond du Lac , Wi. Like going North and hope to get to Canada one of these years.
Hunted land 7 years and water 2, originally from Menomonie by Eau Claire.

cheato

Tenderfoot
Dec 2, 2005
River Falls, WI - 20 minutes from the Great State of Minnesota!

Go Vikings!

Cheato :-)

monk e

Mar 11, 2008
Lakewood Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
White's MXT XLT
Re: Where are you ?? - Lakewood

checking in from Lakewood, 1 hour 10 min north of green bay. fairly new. used cheap detector in the past. found a good deal on a pair of white's detectors. mxt and xlt. anxious to start using them prob pick a favorite and get rid of the other. during winter research i found 8-10 old buildings on a 1912 map that are now on public land but are no longer on the map. hopefully find some fun relics. just found a bunch of horseshoes and rusty iron last year at one site.

e

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread