We need to get a few people together in SE wisconsin....and a Great site - Page 2
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    us
    PJ

Mar 2007
    EXPLORER SE and an ACE 250

Re: We need to get a few people together in SE wisconsin....and a Great site

Alpha. I work for UPS and I do a differant schedule every week. I am not sure about this week. What day do you plan on going out? I'll know if I'll be available probably on Tuesday. PJ
    I quit detecting in the 70's to raise my children. Wish I had never quit.

Charter Member

May 2007
    7 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Quote Originally Posted by PJ in WI
    Alpha. I work for UPS and I do a differant schedule every week. I am not sure about this week. What day do you plan on going out? I'll know if I'll be available probably on Tuesday. PJ
    You work for Oak Creek UPS plant?......anyway....i was thinking Wednesday.....unless the weather turns out ok on tuesday,.....we may be able to go
    CRH Totals
    90%: 24
    40%: 138
    War Nickels: 3
    Silver Dimes: 15

Jun 2008
    SE Wisconsin
    Garrett GTI 1500|| Garret ACE 250 (Daughter) || Sunray YF-1 Invader Inline Probe|| Garrett Head Phones|| 2008 Rat Head Phones||

Are you still thinking Wednesday? I'll see if I can can cut out of the office a little earlier tomorrow.

Just let me know the place....

Charter Member
    us
    Come out from under your bed today...... DO SOMETHING!

Jun 2008
    Yarnell, AZ
    Ace 250 (2), Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Falcon MD20, Garrett pinpointer.
    7369 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Hey Guys,
    I can do Tue or Wed. But since this is Tue morning, would be cutting it close today. GOOD to see tlzkaazen is back out and about! Welcome back!. Let me know where and when.... I'm ready...... The group is growing GOOD! TTC
    I went to the grocery store. There was a sign on the door. No food or drinks inside...... so I went home.

Charter Member

May 2007
    7 times

Terry.....invite him to our site if u want. Otherwise if anyone has another suggestion im up for it??
    CRH Totals
    90%: 24
    40%: 138
    War Nickels: 3
    Silver Dimes: 15

Charter Member
    us

Jun 2008
    Yarnell, AZ
    Ace 250 (2), Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Falcon MD20, Garrett pinpointer.
    7369 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Josh,
    Tue: 7:30pm....I just finished talking to Tlzkaasen (Travis) and he will probably be able to meet us at the southern site. He is not sure if he can make the 3:00 start but he will try. See you there at 3:00..... I'll bring the camera. TTC
    I went to the grocery store. There was a sign on the door. No food or drinks inside...... so I went home.

Jun 2008
    SE Wisconsin
    Garrett GTI 1500|| Garret ACE 250 (Daughter) || Sunray YF-1 Invader Inline Probe|| Garrett Head Phones|| 2008 Rat Head Phones||

Quote Originally Posted by TerryC
    Josh,
    Tue: 7:30pm....I just finished talking to Tlzkaasen (Travis) and he will probably be able to meet us at the southern site. He is not sure if he can make the 3:00 start but he will try. See you there at 3:00..... I'll bring the camera. TTC
    Where are the pics of the finds. Sorry, was stuck at work until almost 6! Always happens when I want to get out of the office. Hope you guys had some great finds!

Travis

Charter Member
    us

Jun 2008
    Yarnell, AZ
    7369 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Quote Originally Posted by tlzkaasen
    Josh,
    Where are the pics of the finds. Sorry, was stuck at work until almost 6! Always happens when I want to get out of the office. Hope you guys had some great finds!

Travis
    Refer to my post in Today' Finds. It was a LEAN collection... nice thimble, though. TTC

us
    Jun 2008
    Lake Country WI.
    MineLab/ Excalibur&Exterra705/ Gold Bug
    222 times

I would like to join your group.
    I don't have a detector yet but; I am planning to buy a new one this week end. I am going to the 1st Annual Wisconsin Gold Rush Days in Spencer WI. I am hoping the vendors there are ready to deal. I gave my detector away to my godson some 20 years ago. I have been doing that gold prospecting gig but my back has been paining me every time I go out; Just to much hard work for just a little color.
    Send me an E-Mail and I will get back with you.
    P.S. If any one needs a Gold Prospecting Buddy give me a holler. No heavy lifting.

Charter Member
    us

Jun 2008
    Yarnell, AZ
    7369 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpstick
    I don't have a detector yet but; I am planning to buy a new one this week end. I am going to the 1st Annual Wisconsin Gold Rush Days in Spencer WI. I am hoping the vendors there are ready to deal. I gave my detector away to my godson some 20 years ago. I have been doing that gold prospecting gig but my back has been paining me every time I go out; Just to much hard work for just a little color.
    P.S. If any one needs a Gold Prospecting Buddy give me a holler. No heavy lifting.
    Bumpstick,
    Yes, Come on and join us! Here is my e-mail... terry_cieszki@yahoo.com "the group" so far is TimC, Alpha105 (Josh), Lokkenpa (Phil), JimB and I, TerryC. Travis in Oconomowoc is also a member but he works too hard and too much! Follow our posts to get an idea of the kind of places we go to. I own 7 detectors, ready to lend one to you during any hunt (no take home). I have no qualms about more people in the group... bigger is better! TTC

Charter Member
    us

Jun 2008
    Yarnell, AZ
    7369 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

us
    Jun 2008
    Lake Country WI.
    MineLab/ Excalibur&Exterra705/ Gold Bug
    222 times

Bumpstick,
    Yes, Come on and join us! Here is my e-mail... terry_cieszki@yahoo.com "the group" so far is TimC, Alpha105 (Josh), Lokkenpa (Phil), JimB and I, TerryC. Travis in Oconomowoc is also a member but he works too hard and too much! Follow our posts to get an idea of the kind of places we go to. I own 7 detectors, ready to lend one to you during any hunt (no take home). I have no qualms about more people in the group... bigger is better! TTC
    Thanks for having me in your group. I have only been living in Wisconsin for about 2 years now. I moved up here with my job from Kansas. My job went away so I am in the middle of a new job search. I donít know the lay of the land here yet but my parents lived in Oconomowoc back in 1946. Thanks for the offer to use one of your machines but I have to have one of my own.

us
    Oct 2008
    wauwatosa, wisconsin
    BH quick draw 2

i live in wauwatosa. what kind of sites do you guys visit? im interrested in old coins. since ive never found one yet. i have a bounty hunter qd2. bought it 2weeks ago. just ordered the 10" magnum coil and am interrested in trying out a group hunt. if you guys go on a weekday id have to skip work. will soon be late in the season perhaps i can meet up with you guys on a weekend? before the ground freezes. just found this website today. looks to be the best one ive found so far.

Charter Member
    us

Jun 2008
    Yarnell, AZ
    7369 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

[quote=gregkalvelage ]
    i live in wauwatosa. what kind of sites do you guys visit? im interrested in old coins. since ive never found one yet. i have a bounty hunter qd2. bought it 2weeks ago. just ordered the 10" magnum coil and am interrested in trying out a group hunt. if you guys go on a weekday id have to skip work. will soon be late in the season perhaps i can meet up with you guys on a weekend? before the ground freezes. just found this website today. looks to be the best one ive found so far.
    [/quote/]
    Welcome to T'net, Greg. I was a 'Tosa police officer in the 80's. Our "group" is a loose-knit bunch that just enjoys getting out to detect. We have not done a "group" hunt, as in club-style hunt. We just call each other and go. I like parks, empty lots, old homes, school grounds, etc. Send me an e-mail at terry_cieszki@yahoo.com or call me at 321-544-8834. We will be glad to have you along. We will find you old coins. Others in the group are Alpha105, bumpstick, TimC, Lokkenpa, JimB, TclKaasen, Pj of WI, and about 3 others. Very informal. Send an e-mail to me. Don't wait too long, I don't have an ice-pick in my arsenal! TTC

Charter Member
    us

Jun 2008
    Yarnell, AZ
    7369 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Quote Originally Posted by gregkalvelage
    GregKalvelage,
    Sorry... read the above! TTC

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links