Activity seems sparse in the Wyoming forum LOL.

Scott in WY

Jan 4, 2013
Worland
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the new folks

been out a few times this spring, a lot of clad.
2 pocket spills about $2 total for them.
shiny new quarters right on the surface.
found 4 old buttons up close to a big cottonwood tonight IMG_0041.JPG IMG_0042.JPG

GOOD HUNTING
Scott

Wyo Outdoorsman

Greenie
Mar 12, 2014
Southwest Wyoming
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / Minelab 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's great Scott.

I ve been out a few times myself this last week. Been going through a county park, it must of had a old horse barn on it before it was a park. I found part of a saddle cinch, cleaned out some square nails out of a kiddy swing, and have found about a bucks worth of coins. Lol Waiting for the green up, so the park people wont chase me off, found about 4 bucks worth of coins end of last summer, and a .38 cal rim fire case is my best find so far.

Scott in WY

Jan 4, 2013
Worland
Detector(s) used
X-Terra 705
Whites GMT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out again tonight, bunch of pennies. I need a digger coil to separate the trash in the parks here. I'd bet I could throw a dart into the grass, and pull 3 targets within 3 inches.

Wyo Outdoorsman

Greenie
Mar 12, 2014
Southwest Wyoming
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT / Minelab 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same here,

Thinking of getting the whites DD 4 x 6 shooter coil. Some of the places around here are pretty old, there has to be some silver coins around here somewhere? There are pull tabs up the whazoo here, being a newbie I am starting to learn - I was digging up everything at first. I am currently using the 9.5 coil and would like to narrow down my target's, plus you cant go 2 feet without hitting a hot rock. Lol

Oct 24, 2012
casper wyoming
Detector(s) used
Teknetics alpha 2000 my first one
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey I'm new to all of this and I'm in casper wyoming and I'm looking for a buddy to teach me and maybe some friends to go hunting with

Yaghs307

Greenie
Apr 21, 2019
Sheridan WY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, Garrett AT Pro
Hello, I know this is an old thread. I am pretty new to this forum. I have been metal detecting for a little while now. I live in Sheridan.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions