treasure_hunter_2004

May 8, 2014
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_0025.PNG

just wanted to share this:D
I am going to the site on Friday. Going to grid off all of these triangles and measure from corner to corner. then I will sweep the area with my detector, hopefully I find something good!

Last edited:

Keith Jackson

Aug 12, 2016
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I am a little confused. In looking at your picture, I see what look like other rocks in a couple of the triangles. There looks to be one right in the middle of the green triangle on the left and another in between the 2 making up the left hand side of the red triangle. If those are indeed rocks, how did you decide which to use in your triangles and which did not belong?

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What the heck does it matter? He sees something interesting on GE. It's easy to sit in an armchair and pick things apart in fuzzy GE photos. He'll never know until he goes boots on the ground and checks it out. We've ALL checked out things like this and found nothing. We did gain something valuable knowledge & experience! How many of us have that thought "I should've gone out & checked, probably missed something good" gnawing at us? It's easy to be all negative and learn absolutely nothing.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Luck ! & Keep us posted Please !

OP
OP
T

treasure_hunter_2004

May 8, 2014
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a little confused. In looking at your picture, I see what look like other rocks in a couple of the triangles. There looks to be one right in the middle of the green triangle on the left and another in between the 2 making up the left hand side of the red triangle. If those are indeed rocks, how did you decide which to use in your triangles and which did not belong?

Hi Keith,

I have been taught not to think normal when it comes to treasure hunting. I would like to say I think outside of the box. Always learn from other people's mistakes. Look for things that are out of place. It is NOT normal to have rocks laid out like this despite what others may think. Let them think that way, they will never be successful. I have not been back to the site in awhile, but I am going tomorrow. I can report back when I know more.

Thanks

OP
OP
T

treasure_hunter_2004

May 8, 2014
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_0042.JPG

went to the site yesterday. when I parked the vehicle I got out and while walking around on top, I found this. Can anyone elaborate further on this symbol???

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Draw a perpendicular line from each rock at 90-degrees to the line on the opposite side. Do this to each of the three rocks of each triangle, where the three lines of each of the triangles intersect, dig, maybe just a hunch, but something to go on.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting !

looks like someone was there :icon_thumright:

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there a hole in this rock?
Looks like the sign for pi. Could also be two of the letter T with a certain number value based on the spanish alphabet, doubled if letters touch. Not sure about the concave line beneath though.
View attachment 1365864

went to the site yesterday. when I parked the vehicle I got out and while walking around on top, I found this. Can anyone elaborate further on this symbol???

PatrickD

Jul 23, 2012
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like one of the symbols from the Spanish Treasure signs for 'mine'.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread