Triangle!!! On rock carving!

OP
OP
L

llanolargo

Feb 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1483120000.303232.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1483120017.062799.jpg

OP
OP
L

llanolargo

Feb 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah! Very interesting! I am eager to find the meaning of all this symbols, they are deeply carved and some are fading, so i cant imagine their age!!!

Tanoli123

Jan 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello friends
Any boby want to xplain these pic details IMG_2543.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lowman

Jan 4, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you look into Ancient Irish megalithic art you will see the spirals from the first pic... Some of those look native American but I am no expert. Have you heard of Scott Wolter? He would flip his lid over that stuff. Tweet him the pics at @RealScottWolter and you'll be on a upcoming episode of "America Unearthed" don't try to rub or clean them or apply chemicals he can look at the weathering and date them.
Most incredible find I've ever seen. I'm blown away. Totally awesome anceint megalithic art!!

Lowman

Jan 4, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome yea like cival_war said it could be a huge and significant find. And even tho its far from a university id start making calls just to give some input and ideas send them a few pictures as well to really get them thinking but not all. Just enough to be a tease haha. And get them interested and then maybe if it is something crazy they will be begging for it. And tell them you want to be acknowledged as the finder. Could even be put in national historical database.

They will just cover it up or say it's fake if it looks like it will upset the Columbus discovery or "Uncivilized Savages" excuses the founders used to claim "manifest destiny" Lewis and Clark were told to hide most of what they discovered and the Smithsonian has hidden and destroyed more American history than all others combined.

That has been what my opinion is due to what I've learned. Some of the most important discoveries are intentionally mis interpreted or called fake.

OP
OP
L

llanolargo

Feb 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you look into Ancient Irish megalithic art you will see the spirals from the first pic... Some of those look native American but I am no expert. Have you heard of Scott Wolter? He would flip his lid over that stuff. Tweet him the pics at @RealScottWolter and you'll be on a upcoming episode of "America Unearthed" don't try to rub or clean them or apply chemicals he can look at the weathering and date them.
Most incredible find I've ever seen. I'm blown away. Totally awesome anceint megalithic art!!

Yeah i find it amazing! I will try to contact him to see what he thinks! They look so old that i cant imagine their age!

OP
OP
L

llanolargo

Feb 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They will just cover it up or say it's fake if it looks like it will upset the Columbus discovery or "Uncivilized Savages" excuses the founders used to claim "manifest destiny" Lewis and Clark were told to hide most of what they discovered and the Smithsonian has hidden and destroyed more American history than all others combined.

That has been what my opinion is due to what I've learned. Some of the most important discoveries are intentionally mis interpreted or called fake.

Lol yeah that could make sense! We will see what happens, they are soooo old that considering how deep
Some of the petroglyphs still
Are, some are fading !

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
Lots of similarities!. I wonder what all
This symbols possibly mean ?

There are still a lot of petroglyphs not discovered. Recently in New Mexico a lady bought a fairly large tract of land only to discover a treasure trove of then all around the land. She has made arrangements for the study of them.
As far as the meanings of them I don't think anyone knows for sure as the people are gone or have assimilated into other cultures.
Archeologists are sometimes forced to use the SWAG ( scientific wild a$$ed guess) method to support their work. Don't want to loose grant money ya know.
Sometimes Native People will be asked but if the symbol is no longer known, it's just another guess.
If you get a chance to visit the Petroglyph National Monument in Albuquerque it would be interesting if any symbols are the same.
I know Turtle has been used very long and some tribes stories speak of Turtle Island and the earth on the back of Turtle.
Others say Turtle points to treasure. ??Who knows.

OP
OP
L

llanolargo

Feb 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are still a lot of petroglyphs not discovered. Recently in New Mexico a lady bought a fairly large tract of land only to discover a treasure trove of then all around the land. She has made arrangements for the study of them.
As far as the meanings of them I don't think anyone knows for sure as the people are gone or have assimilated into other cultures.
Archeologists are sometimes forced to use the SWAG ( scientific wild a$$ed guess) method to support their work. Don't want to loose grant money ya know.
Sometimes Native People will be asked but if the symbol is no longer known, it's just another guess.
If you get a chance to visit the Petroglyph National Monument in Albuquerque it would be interesting if any symbols are the same.
I know Turtle has been used very long and some tribes stories speak of Turtle Island and the earth on the back of Turtle.
Others say Turtle points to treasure. ??Who knows.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1484937567.176280.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1484937592.581699.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1484937624.820338.jpg another site i found a few miles apart!!!!

hvacker

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2012
New Mexico USA
Detector(s) used
My Head
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm not sure what I'd do if I found what you have. I'd be concerned someone would bust them up and sell them. It took years for the petroglyphs in Albuquerque to get protected status. It's so large that Someone could still steal them or damage them which has happened.
When I used to run my dogs there it was also used as a personal dump by some. Even old cars. The major event that finally found some protection was home builders planning to have houses within the petroglyphs. Kind of a selling perk, have your very own rock drawing in your yard.

Maybe try to find out if the land is owned. Maybe convince owners of the value and move to contact an agency or group to place them to a protected status. I really don't know.
I do know if you found them it's only a matter of time before someone else does too.

OP
OP
L

llanolargo

Feb 29, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah i dont know what to do, scott walter says its a star map possibly hundreds or thousands years old

Angelwill

Jan 26, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am not a expert but to me it looks like the documentation of the birth of Christ. The larger form with the cross above it ,representing Mary, the small figure is , Joseph and smaller turtle , Christ. The swirls representing the 4 season's. The circle with the star is the star of David. Turtles mean holy , blessed, or wise.
So when you read it, it says... The holy Mother and man traveled by a 4 legged animal , half way through the 4th season to have the holy one, Christ.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread