Re: YAMASH-I-T-A LEGEND…FACT OR FICTION....my say

chestkeeper

Greenie
Jun 18, 2008
Philippines
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunetr

Well....I am a Filipino and of course ,since I am a member here(am I still Jeff?)all I can say is: I still have to prove it myself: If the thing really exist!! yes! yes!!I have symbols and markers which some Filipino treasure hunters claimed that it will lead to treasure but I am the type of person who keeps quiet until I have it and CAN prove it.Suffice it to say:if its there(I have been researching and of course digging!!!)I will shout to the whole world that yes!!!!!!!! it does exist!!!! here!!..look!!!.

To my fellow Filipino treasure hunters,please say your opinions politely.They have different cultures and thinking compared to us.You have to prove your point but might find it insulting to us Filipinos.Trust me,I've been there.

*Aakalain nila na scammers tayo at manloloko!!at wala nang maniniwala sa atin kahit totoo pa ang sasabihin natin!!

*makaingon na sila nga manguluwat ta ug scammers!! wa nay motou nato bisan tinuod!!

*que creo que son estafadores y suele creer, incluso si nosotros ya lo que estamos diciendo es cierto!!!

*ls croiraient que nous sommes scammers et ne nous croirons plus mĂŞme si que nous disons est vrai!!!

I know jeff...heres the translation:

*they would think we are scammers and will not believe us anymore even if what we are saying is true!!!

K

Kentucky Kache

The only proof needed is to yourself. That's my take on it.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HOLA: You posted " they think that we scammers, and are dreamers, including if we are telling the truth". (if what we say is certain)

Go go, Vaya se y ganar el mundo, mi amigo. "go and win the world my friend".

Don Jose de La Mancha

SICARII

Jun 16, 2009

chestkeeper said:
Well....I am a Filipino and of course ,since I am a member here(am I still Jeff?)all I can say is: I still have to prove it myself: If the thing really exist!! yes! yes!!I have symbols and markers which some Filipino treasure hunters claimed that it will lead to treasure but I am the type of person who keeps quiet until I have it and CAN prove it.Suffice it to say:if its there(I have been researching and of course digging!!!)I will shout to the whole world that yes!!!!!!!! it does exist!!!! here!!..look!!!.

To my fellow Filipino treasure hunters,please say your opinions politely.They have different cultures and thinking compared to us.You have to prove your point but might find it insulting to us Filipinos.Trust me,I've been there.

*Aakalain nila na scammers tayo at manloloko!!at wala nang maniniwala sa atin kahit totoo pa ang sasabihin natin!!

*makaingon na sila nga manguluwat ta ug scammers!! wa nay motou nato bisan tinuod!!

*que creo que son estafadores y suele creer, incluso si nosotros ya lo que estamos diciendo es cierto!!!

*ls croiraient que nous sommes scammers et ne nous croirons plus mĂŞme si que nous disons est vrai!!!

I know jeff...heres the translation:

*they would think we are scammers and will not believe us anymore even if what we are saying is true!!!

Where is your site?

Good luck!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
chestkeeper

chestkeeper

Greenie
Jun 18, 2008
Philippines
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunetr

thanks sicarii,but email me first with your pic and proof of identity.I dont take chances or risk everything i have worked and researched for three years.I have my email add at my profile.

SICARII

Jun 16, 2009

No other pupil so loyal to his master in muay thai..bro its me!!!!!!!!

Alan Hassell

Jun 13, 2010
Detector(s) used
pulse star 2, impulse, spectrum. goldscan, PI 3000

chestkeeper said:
thanks sicarii,but email me first with your pic and proof of identity.I dont take chances or risk everything i have worked and researched for three years.I have my email add at my profile.

For years the English Establishment denied the existence of TROY, some academics still do for some strange reason.
Heinrich Sliemann read Homer did his research and was the first person to find Troy and excavate it.

Several years later Some idiot wrote a book denying the existence of Troy when it had already been found as was world wide news.

The Secret behind every successful treasure hunter is to follow your dream with great determination even if you have little to go on.

Some of those dreams do come true if you have the patience to sift through all the crap including sceptics who think they know it all and give you red herrings and false leads.

You could be chasing a rainbow but if you feel in your own heart your onto something good then go for it.

Good things come to those who wait, so good luck in your venture whatever it might be.
just think positive all the time. :icon_sunny:

Vox veritas

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi guys,
I'm looking for serious TH/company working in the buried treasures of the Philippines by the Japanese in WWII.

My address is: [email protected]

I have some news to share.

Cheers VV

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
what do you mean vox veritas? you have some news to share? to whom? what information are you willing to share? to whom you will share it? to those who can finance your project?

jackerong

Oct 3, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello guys, im new in this site and i dnt know how to start...stret to the point i have a treasure map and im willing this to share....sence i dont know how to post here is my contact no.66135291 just miscall me and i well call u back.. or u can i mail me [email protected]

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
It's fiction. The Phillipine culture is STEEPED in superstitions and treasure lore (they're all utterly convinced there's a treasure in every cave).

And the recent TV show documentary falls apart under the least amount of healthy skepticism, to get past the Hollywood reenactment sensationalism. It's the same psychology that befalls us all, when we've just finished watching a documentary TV show on Big Foot, or UFO's, etc....: The shows are one-sided, failing to show other explanations. Afterall "treasure" and "big foot" and "aliens" sells ratings for these shows, so OF COURSE they're not going to tell the side-of-the-story where it's been debunked, alternative explanations, etc.....

If any of you "faithful" are brave enough, go to this link, where someone posted about the upcoming show. On this thread, I spell out the slight-of-hand in logic that is dealt out, concerning this myth:

Yamashita's Gold Must See TV

Crow

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2005
In a tax haven some where
Detector(s) used
ONES THAT GO BEEP! :-)
Primary Interest:
Other
It's fiction. The Phillipine culture is STEEPED in superstitions and treasure lore (they're all utterly convinced there's a treasure in every cave).

And the recent TV show documentary falls apart under the least amount of healthy skepticism, to get past the Hollywood reenactment sensationalism. It's the same psychology that befalls us all, when we've just finished watching a documentary TV show on Big Foot, or UFO's, etc....: The shows are one-sided, failing to show other explanations. Afterall "treasure" and "big foot" and "aliens" sells ratings for these shows, so OF COURSE they're not going to tell the side-of-the-story where it's been debunked, alternative explanations, etc.....

If any of you "faithful" are brave enough, go to this link, where someone posted about the upcoming show. On this thread, I spell out the slight-of-hand in logic that is dealt out, concerning this myth:

Yamashita's Gold Must See TV

Tom I would not rely on TV shows either or book about the topic either.

Here some thing that might be of interest. http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/yamashita-treasure/430189-some-marcos-loot-recovered.html

Crow

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i still have not confirmed if yamashita treasure really exist in the philippines. apart from the rogelio roxas story, there is no other recorded account where there were recorded hits. but i am not about to find that out because treasure hunting is a very dangerous acdtivity especially if there are watchful eyes everywhere.

but there is a nagging question that has bothered me for sometime. what is the probability that you can find a cement room at 22 feet under? is it just a natural structure? what if the wall of the cement room is so hard that even a jackhammer cannot penetrate it for two to three days? it cannot even chip a small part of it. and when it was broken using an angle grinder and a jackhammer for three 3 months of incessant breaking, there was a void there akin to a room, with a cement room, cement wall as thick as 2 feet, and with backfilled earth? the size of the room is more than 20-30 feet wide but it has not yet been cleared even a fourth of it.

could it be that it was just natural?

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
didn't we bury this topic in a shallow grave on some totally ridiculous thread long ago? If not we should have.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
didn't we bury this topic in a shallow grave on some totally ridiculous thread long ago? If not we should have.

They are entitled to the topic and to talk about it as long as it is with in our rules.....

Posted From My $50 Tablet....

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yeah well keep a close eye on them!

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808
Yamashita treasure is a fiction. The general's role is to defend Luzon. He didnt know about the hiding of loots nor any of the Filipino thunters (Somebody might not even believe about the loots). Nobody knows. It is not recorded.

In an interview, President Bush smilingly (might be joking) answered the press,"the Philippines is the richest country in the world". He might knew the answer to this thread.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread