2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: 2007 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

OHIO my frind ZOBEX: Thanks for filling me in on some data that I wasn't aware of.

You seem to have things well in hand. Just keep a tigth rein on your crew around this bomb, or any other ordnance that you may encounter .

I remember an incident on Espiritu Santos, where two men were using a 100 GP bomb as a seat while watching a movie. One of them while watching the movie, was idly playing with the nose fuse.

It never was established just what he did, but he was found 100+meters away in a palm tree while some 70+ others were reduced to partial cold hamburger. The Wounded were never fully counted. His co-seated mate never was found...

Don Jose de La mancha

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Zobex,

Am glad you are still around....am just wandering...and am sure you have heard these question before....WHY THE HECK...YOU TRY TO OPERATE A DEEP, DIFFICULT AND EXPENSIVE TREASURE SITE ????.. ???....you have been offered other easier treasure sites...
.....Haven't you learned the lesson of several foriegn/pinoy treasure groups...never attempt the deep/difficult site, try first the easier/shallow ones?
Re your treasure site....it is the usual treasure stories...try to dig deep, found water and concrete, becomes difficult...abandon the dig..., try another deep site...failed...end of story....and heartbreak...

I just can't understand...why nobody seems to get interested to operate an exploration/ hauling treasure site???
...You hike/go to suspected treasure cave jungle site...if we found treasure...then haul, if negative, go home...as simple as that....VERY QUICK, YOU ALREADY KNOW THE RESULT IN SEVERAL DAYS/2-3 WEEKS IF YOU SUCCEED OR NOT IN YOUR TREASURE AND EXPLORATION....no more endless diggings, puzzle rocks markers, bombs, endless expense....and headache...

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

The pics you posted and their codes are pretty easy. I can see the entrance to the tunnel is "bar down" to use the local expression. Was there a big tree above that entrance, either now or in the past and logged down???

>>Your right, its a bar down tunnel, yea there's old tree at the top of the entrance,we discovered a hole covered with rocks, we try to put a bamboo if we can see how deep is the tunnel, its deep...
There are still other stone markers in which I didnt upload on the net...for my eyes only. if you happen to visit Cagayan, just email me and i will give you my address...

I well know Cagayan Valley, was there about 5 months ago. There is a large fake rock full of direction markers. Actually it is cement mixed with powdered local rock. The locals included an old man who is a "half and half" , you know. He showed a medallion his "father" gave him. It was a battle medallion for the JAPANESE (pc) invasion of Manchuria. So that well defines who his father was. We start scouting out things and right away up comes an armed group from the respective PH Congress. They want me to joint venture with them. Too many guns showed up for me. I just left. The idiots proceeded to blow up the marker rock thinking there was gold inside. Zero naturally. But I did photograph the rock. It was high in the Mountains on the side of the valley, always in the clouds and everything dripping wet. A lot of water there. Good place to get "the rot".

>>> hehehehehe i heard that story from one of our contacts, beware of Local politicians and PNP/Military better the natives...well they can go to tyhe boundary of Penablanca, Cagayan and Maconacon. Isabela at the coastal side is a former military base with machine and ships inside...area...just visit google map and i will put a marker...

Hope you kept the exact position of the steel with the stars on it!! Each star is an explosive, the "sun rays" denote imperial directly underneath. If you lost the exact position, you will be digging a lot of dirt for nothing. This will be a sloping down tunnel at some 10-15 degrees and some 70 feet into the mountain to start. You will find a series of aerial bombs and marker rocks on top of each. Move the rock as you dig and up you go. I know from personal experience. Usually not more than what we would call a 100lb bombs.

>>> yes this is another site here in Cagayan...not my site but they ask my help to study/help them... The owner of the land is the one who contacted me...

Zobex

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Zobex,

Its just okey , thats your prerogative....at least you were given a choice of treasure sites.
Anyway, right now...we are having a problem regarding these erratic weather these year, called La Nina...today are supposed to be summer days already, but it seems there are still heavy rains (3 weeks of non-stop rains in Eastern Visayas/Bicol). Am afraid the 3 months of summer will be rainy days...that could be treasure hunter worst nightmare.
However, If there will be sunny days for several weeks in these coming months...WILL GO FOR IT...my partner promised to produce pumpboat, that can accomodate a few tons... ;D GODBLESS

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Central Luzon, Philippines
Detector(s) used
Blood, sweat and tears of my nation's forebears

Zobex said:
Statistically impossible to land upside down and centered in the well. It was placed there by intelligent design. (so much for 4 years of archeology). It appears from the pics judging by the sharp edge on one of the bricks touching the pot that this is particular brick is cement brick, not adobe, while the other appear to be form or mold cast adobe (I actually have hand made adobe bricks in South West USA, was fun). The bricks are stacked in precision like they were stacked using a plumbob on a string. This is built by an engineer not local labor. I tend to believe it was built by JAPANESE.

I know of two other sites were JAPANESE (pc) used wells for treasure deposit in a small village or town.

Zobex

Thanks Zobex for the input. We have determined the pot to be a marker left behind by the engineer who re-built the well during the war.

Is your avatar a pic of Rogelio Roxas?

dred

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Zobex,

I think one factor that add to the difficulty of your diggings...is you do not have an idea what kind of fortified concrete underground structures you are about to encounter. Its normal bcoz...we are not the ones who built it, right?

However, our team have solve that kind of digging problems before...How? After several years of research and befriending fellow treasure hunters..we were able to produce...a Japanese treasure map...detailing... the underground fortified concrete structures....how many multilevel concrete barriers, chambers, sand/clay/water trap, poison, bombs and etc.. :-*..bcoz of these "top secret" treasure information of underground treasures structures and obstacles, our team was able to minimize our aggresiveness or eagerness in attempting buried big volume treasures. Bcoz our team doesn't have that kind of logistics and engineering capability to tackles that kind of obstacles or problems. Remember these "obstacles" was intentionally engineered by skilled Japs engineers/soldiers....to overcome that obstacles/problems...you should have engineering/mining capabilities also.

Our japs treasure map site is in Mindanao....meaning the engineering design of buried treasure fortified concrete structures is designed for mindanao sites....we are not sure if it had the same engineering design with other underground buried concrete structures....but at least we have an idea the complexity of its concreting designs and traps...

To succeed in these Yam treasure endeavor...every treasure hunter should need endless Yam treasure research....GOD BLESS

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

Zobex,

The Japanese embassy usually asks one of their NGOs to handle such repatriations. Please do try to recover the dogtags if possible for proper identification. The dogtags are usually attached to their beltloops on their sides. Its oval shaped and made of brass.

No need to bring the bodies just the dogtags initially. PM me if you need assistance.

dred

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Greetings to you Zobex,

As a man of great interest in puzzles and undiscovered things, I do admire your elaborative account about your current project; and it shows that you are "fully loaded" of experiences, knowledge, informations, connections and other "gifts" where other hunters lack.
If I will compare treasure hunters into stairs, each individual can be portrayed as an individual step, wherein the highest or the least,will be the bridge to the great prize everybody seeks. And in your case, it seems that you are the last step for others to reached their goals.
My words of compliments above convey respect. I hope our path will cross someday.

Angel_09

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Picture below is a piece of concrete, taken 45 feet below the ground. This is as hard as rock during excavation, and most of the time, breaks digging tools. The green color on its side is made of unknown wax (1 inch thick), and serves as separator between the main concrete cover. This type of concrete disintigrates when exposed to athmosphere and sunlight after few days, and the resultant is an ordinary adobe that pulvurised when touch. The "wax" absorbs the color of other object, it is brown at the level of 25 feet, and became green to black green as it goes deeper up to 55 feet.

Angel_09

some text here
S4200050.JPG

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

For you Dred 747,

I checked back the photograph of the well and it gives me some insight about it. If you have an easy acces to that well, I think it will give you a big surprise of your life. (I hope I'm not wrong, just try to be honest to me afterwards...he...he... he...)

This is my suggestion:
1. Get a metal detector with 12" plate diameter.
2. Modify it by removing the telescopic handle so that you will just holding the plate and shoulder carry the bag that housed the amp. box.
3. Replace the rope with a winch where it can bring you down slowly into the bottom of the well.
4.Starting from the top, scan the sidings of the wall 360 degrees. (Use a headphone as much as possible.)
5. Descend 1 foot after each scan to ensure that you have not left a particular area.
6. Do it until you heard an unusual sound from your detector.

Remember, you should not be hearing anything or any metal at all with this type of well, except of course something was put there on purpose.

Angel_09

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

Zobex,

I have seen the same kind of arrangement of dead officers in my earlier years of expeditions. A chamber was found at the bottom of a diagonal shaft about 30 feet deep. The diagonal shaft was filled in with huge boulders as big as wrecking balls. It was a general that was seated in front and his aides assembled in front of him. There were around 12 or 13 aides. They had all their short swords placed to one side and their long ones gathered together next to the general. They did not have uniforms just loincloths and something that resembled a robe. The chamber where they were found was adjacent to the chamber where their war booty was deposited. The entrance to the chamber was booby-trapped with trip wires.

dred

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

Zobex said:
dred747 said:
Zobex,

I have seen the same kind of arrangement of dead officers in my earlier years of expeditions. A chamber was found at the bottom of a diagonal shaft about 30 feet deep. The diagonal shaft was filled in with huge boulders as big as wrecking balls. It was a general that was seated in front and his aides assembled in front of him. There were around 12 or 13 aides. They had all their short swords placed to one side and their long ones gathered together next to the general. They did not have uniforms just loincloths and something that resembled a robe. The chamber where they were found was adjacent to the chamber where their war booty was deposited. The entrance to the chamber was booby-trapped with trip wires.

dred

Dred, the white loin cloth is called a "fundoshi", it may or may not have a shoulder wrap as well. These are worn as I am told by a Japanese translator/interpreter friend of mine that works for the UN in New York by quote "the old people" as a formal ceremonial dress. Often you will find at their side their "chawan" which is their personalized rice bowl. In one site we punched a vault that was some 150 plus feet in. On the way down we hit a wooden chamber that had three men dressed in their "fundoshi" all laying side by side. With their "chawan". They had taken their own life to be buried with the treasure below. Inside the vault at the geometric center was a small Tiger Bronze box that would have held a small sword/blade. The box was very old and empty. The box was not designed to be opened normally but to open the box to get to the blade you would have to twist the box and bend it. Once it was opened it could not be closed. When the vault was finished and being closed up one man would go to the center of the vault and break open the bronze box and take the blade, placing the box in the center of the vault. Then on the closing of the vault the same blade was used for each of the three men taking their own life. They were buried in the wooden tomb on the way up. The knife was taken back to the Emperor with the blood on it. The knife could only be returned out of the box if the men had followed orders and finished the job.

In another tunnel vault complex we found a "death box" , a wooden box about 14"x10"x10" the Japanese also call it an "urn" or "memories box". Inside of this one was the removed handle of an officers samurai sword, the buttons from his dress uniform, the burnt ashes of his dress uniform and a brass naval clock that had the glass smashed out of it and the hands removed (symbolizing the stopping of time for the man). His skull was placed beside the box. This was found setting next to a huge steel bank safe that had been looted from Hong Kong and taken all the way to Mindanao. The name of the bank was on the front of the steel safe.

Zobex

Very interesting. Just goes to show that plans were really made by the Japanese to bury their booty and retrieve them some time later.

With my limited experience with several sites, I'm of the opinion that the 172 or so "imperial sites" are separate and distinct from the unit or "butai" sites. Imperial sites would indicate that the deposits are huge and substantial belonging to Chichibu's Golden Lily recovery group while the "butai" sites are smaller caches buried by individual units of the IJA/IJN.

If the government would only give serious thought to provide assistance to us then I think most or all recoveries may already be made by the locals instead of relying on foreigners for financing or tech support.

jamestaylor

Feb 24, 2007

Very Interesting and informative. Can you elaborate why the Japanese would put a bone that has cut marks in the hole? It seems a little ritualistist doesnt it?
Again, nothing remains hidden forever.

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

Zobex,
hi!.....
I cant send PM as your inbox is full. can you pls send me your email i have an important matter to tell you. thanks

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

Zobex,

I'm saddened by the turn of events in your site. I was already expecting that you would hit pay dirt by this time. As it turns out in your site, as in most Japanese treasure sites, the danger of poisons and unexploded ordnance is very real!

Just to share with you, according to Capt. Kobayashi, the best way to neutralize poisons is by mixing with the water a half kilo of brown sugar as soon as the smell of something unusual or the water suddenly turns itchy. The workers are supposed to leave the site for around 2 hours and after which they can safely return to work.

But the way you described the events, it sounds more like a biological agent may have been used in your site. A neurotoxin like botulinum may be the causative agent. Do you think this might be the case?

My prayers go out to you, your partner and crew.

dred

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Zobex,

As a fellow treasure hunters...am saddened with the unfortunate turn of events, condolence to the families of fallen treasure hunters...its indeed a Hazard of the trade....the treasure is NOT worth the lives and health of fellow treasure hunters bcoz there are other treasure sites that NOT dangerous...but of course those are the usual smaller treasure.

When the late Maj. Gen. Inami Murakami is on his deathbed in 1979....he told his adopted filipino son and grandson (Cliff-my TH partner)....instead of giving him permission to recover his buried big volume treasures sites in Mindanao...the old man told them..." SWEAR TO ME MY SON AND GRANDSON, THAT YOU WILL NEVER EVER TRY TO ATTEMPT TO RECOVER MY BURIED BIG VOLUME TREASURES...it is not worth the risk....I have seen ENOUGH BLOOD/AGONY already acquiring these treasures, I DO NOT WANT YOU (HIS FAMILY) TO SHED BLOOD AGAIN".....however, if you wanted to really get treasure...TRY THE SMALLER ONES ONLY...AND BE CONTENTED BCOZ IT IS MORE THAN ENOUGH ALREADY FOR THE FAMILY". Of course Cliff and his father was shocked to hear the last will or instruction of the old man, bcoz they expect them to give permission to recover the big volume treasure...instead, they made them swear not to recover it bcoz its too dangerous....
NOW IT IS PROVEN AGAIN AND AGAIN THAT THE OLD MAN IS INDEED CORRECT,THAT BURIED BIG VOLUME TREASURE IS TOO DANGEROUS, THE TREASURE IS NOT WORTHY FOR THE LIVES LOST AND HEALTH ENDANGERED. Thats why my partner Cliffhanger never touch his grandfather buried big volume treasures bcoz they were WARNED NOT TO TOUCH IT, TOO DANGEROUS... my partner Cliff and our team prioritize only smaller buried treasures or open cave treasure sites.

FYI the late Maj.Gen. Murakami buried dozens of big volume sites and intentionally sunk treasure subs/ships in Mindanao.
BTW, I think Japan had already DEADLY BIOLOGICAL/CHEMICAL AGENTS....probably they acquire it from the NAZIS gas chambers...

Therefore...NEXT TIME...BE CAREFULL FELLOW TREASURE HUNTERS...IT IS NOT WORTHY TO OPERATE BIG VOLUME TREASURE SITES...THERE ARE OTHER SMALLER TREASURE SITES THAT ARE LESS DANGEROUS....
CONDOLENCE TO THE FAMILIES OF OUR FALLEN FELLOW TREASURE HUNTERS... :(

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

That is my point with all these huge imperial sites. It should be the government that should finance projects like those since they have so much resources at their disposal, financial and human.

But of course the lure of a huge cache of treasure is so alluring that sometimes we forget that a few pieces of gold bars can be just as fulfilling, without the misery and sorrow of a lost co-worker. One imperial site is never worth one human life.

My suggestion is: concentrate on those unit or butai sites. Although smaller, they're shallower, less complex but still rewarding. And definitely a lot easier to dispose.

dred747

Dec 25, 2007
Detector(s) used

Zobex,

Have you ever tried projects in Luzon, specifically Central Luzon? Care to share your experiences.

dred

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

YamTHrs,

Its true that "spirit possesion" sometimes happen in treasure hunting operation. Thats why guns is prohibited near the treasure area. One of my friend had a treasure operation in Burias Island, they were digging, suddenly their digger acting strange, they immediately realized he was possessed. For us filipinos in Visayas, evil possesion is just normal and common occurence , I often seen it while growing up, evil possesions in schools, neighbors, relatives, etc...its normal and no big deal for us then, we are used to it. However, this time its different bcoz the man possesed had a jungle bolo !!! Fortunately other team mates was able to wrestled it right away, if they were sleeping, they could have been massacred.
Just imagine, if the possessed guy get hold of a gun, the treasure team could have been easily massacred. Bcoz my friend usually had some guns on TH. Thats why lessoned learned....keep away the guns from treasure operations bcoz evil spirits may possessed who carry it.....sometimes unexpected do happen... :o
Dangers in treasure hunting is a FACT OF LIFE...the only thing we could do is be carefull in all our TH moves...

BTW, was Mr. Lopez hurt in your TH operation?

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Zobex,

"GBoy, I wonder if the possessed Tribal meant Major Gen. Murakami and not Major Gen Motosawa. One thing for sure, this Japanese-Tribal did draw some drawings for us and kept pointing at them and saying the same names over and over again. Obando, Namoto, Onari and "Motosawa". The last was the big man and this guy was terrified of the tunnel and the name of "Motosawa". You know it must might be Murakami. Our Japanese is mighty poor"

I have no idea if Motosawa is same with Murukami, I think they are different. Anyway, I'm not familiar with Maj. Gen. Murakami treasure sites it is my partner Cliff who knows the big volume treasure sites of his grandfather.

One Murakami site that was pointed to Cliff and his father....buried 200 feet deep tunnel chamber with 50 truckloads of treasure...in fact the old man told their son/grandson...his own bejewelled samurai was in that tunnel. Cliff and his father just take note about it...they know that they have no financial capability anyway to recover their old man treasure... >:(

According to my partner Cliff when he was still a child...in late 70's, his Japs grandfather always bring him along to several hinterland provinces in Mindanao to visits some Japanese stragglers...13 of them still alive, maybe the old general still giving instructions to his men (japs straggler) regarding hidden treasures. But Cliff was still a child then, he have no idea was his grandpa doing. He just enjoy with his grandpa roaming on several provinces. His grandpa died in 1979.
In 1992-92 when Cliff was working in logging in mindanao, he was able to visit see Col. Ito (long hair with kempetai tattoo at the back right shoulder) and on another site he was able to talk personally to Capt. Kimata (actually Cliff purpose is to help capt. Kimata return to japan in return the japs will give his treasure). The Capt. Kimata wanted to trace her lone sister in Japan but Cliff failed to do so. And since then he was not able to visit the area again, probably today those stragglers could have been dead....SAYANG !!! :icon_scratch:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions