Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

Zobex said:
Well this post is not exactly Jap war Treasure but may also be. You always have someone come up to you saying they or their friend or what not has found a site or something. Here is another;

In 1998 a friend brought a friend to see me and retell a story that the friend of the friend had been given by his Father. The story went that his father was an orchid collector and and one day while climbing trees looking for orchids in the tall tree area he was surprised to find a big airplane stuck in the top of the trees. It was all tangled up in branches in crown of the big trees. When he tried to get inside he could not for the nose glass was to hard to break with his hands and the tools he had with him. The father was now dead and the son knew only the general area of the big trees.

Well I like stories like this so we went to the area of big trees. The problem was this was also an area of poisonous snakes and this was mosquito and snake season. After near three days I had enough of sleeping in ropes smeared with oil and grease to keep snakes away and the mosquito clothing was so hot. But like a movie, one of the tribals climbing trees found it. A B-24. It had skimmed into the tree tops and come to rest in a tangle of branches. Now 50 years later it was all intergrown into the tree tops but not in that bad of shape. It looked to have been shot up but by this point in time it was already tore up. To shorten up the story, inside was the crew, they had apparently chosen to wait for help as it was some near 90-100 feet in the air.

I wanted to protect my options on salvaging the aircraft and still have the men recovered to identification. Now this is the USG. First, Joint POW/MIA Accounting Command (JPAC) in Hawaii said they were too busy with recovering Vietnam remains to spend time on WW2 remains and that it would be at least 2 or more years before they could consider the site. I explained there were bones. They responded, find the tags and mail them to us. (screw that). Next, the USAF stated that all aircraft, including salvage from WW2 no matter what country it is found in, is the property of the USG and that they would not let me salvage it, though it had been rotting in the jungle for 50 years.

To both of them I said, it will stay where it is. Let it all rest in peace. I did get one unsolicited phone call from a Col. in Mortuary Affairs. He had one question and he blurted it out fast. "Is there any gold bars inside???" I answered " Now now - - -". He cussed and slammed the phone on me.

Zobex

Great Story Zobex.
Your Correct in that
"this post is not exactly Jap war Treasure"

you should re post it here:

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,67.0.html

Because I have a Hunch, This may Turn this thread off Subject.

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

jeff of pa said:
Zobex said:
Well this post is not exactly Jap war Treasure but may also be. You always have someone come up to you saying they or their friend or what not has found a site or something. Here is another;

In 1998 a friend brought a friend to see me and retell a story that the friend of the friend had been given by his Father. The story went that his father was an orchid collector and and one day while climbing trees looking for orchids in the tall tree area he was surprised to find a big airplane stuck in the top of the trees. It was all tangled up in branches in crown of the big trees. When he tried to get inside he could not for the nose glass was to hard to break with his hands and the tools he had with him. The father was now dead and the son knew only the general area of the big trees.

Well I like stories like this so we went to the area of big trees. The problem was this was also an area of poisonous snakes and this was mosquito and snake season. After near three days I had enough of sleeping in ropes smeared with oil and grease to keep snakes away and the mosquito clothing was so hot. But like a movie, one of the tribals climbing trees found it. A B-24. It had skimmed into the tree tops and come to rest in a tangle of branches. Now 50 years later it was all intergrown into the tree tops but not in that bad of shape. It looked to have been shot up but by this point in time it was already tore up. To shorten up the story, inside was the crew, they had apparently chosen to wait for help as it was some near 90-100 feet in the air.

I wanted to protect my options on salvaging the aircraft and still have the men recovered to identification. Now this is the USG. First, Joint POW/MIA Accounting Command (JPAC) in Hawaii said they were too busy with recovering Vietnam remains to spend time on WW2 remains and that it would be at least 2 or more years before they could consider the site. I explained there were bones. They responded, find the tags and mail them to us. (screw that). Next, the USAF stated that all aircraft, including salvage from WW2 no matter what country it is found in, is the property of the USG and that they would not let me salvage it, though it had been rotting in the jungle for 50 years.

To both of them I said, it will stay where it is. Let it all rest in peace. I did get one unsolicited phone call from a Col. in Mortuary Affairs. He had one question and he blurted it out fast. "Is there any gold bars inside???" I answered " Now now - - -". He cussed and slammed the phone on me.

Zobex

Great Story Zobex.
Your Correct in that
"this post is not exactly Jap war Treasure"

you should re post it here:

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,67.0.html

Because I have a Hunch, This may Turn this thread off Subject.

OK, only that this is how Jap War treasures lead into. There was treasure on the plane, a couple of Garand rifles, .45 pistols. Also it was a payroll plane but all we found were a few box's of US Victory Notes which now are worthless plus they were moldy so no collector value and some war script. I think when the USG got the ser. no of the aircraft there must have been some records that it was carrying cash and so that is why the guy from Mortuary Affairs wanted to know if there was any gold on board.

It was Larry Killdow from the USAF civilian agent that was in charge of USAF property disposal that refused to release any salvage rights of the aircraft. For treasure hunters information, I filed salvage rights for it using the same 40 year rule that international courts applied to stolen gold etc. I claimed it was war treasure in as much it contained currency and valuables, was destroyed in an act of war and there for the entire aircraft and it's contents were war treasure salvage. Funny the USG never claimed it was a tomb or grave site of combat personnel. While the USAF admitted that foreign courts may recognize it to be in fact war treasure, but US courts would stick to the line he was giving. Hmmm. Again, this is what you face in treasure hunting.

My Mom once asked me what I would rather be doing with my life besides chasing this stuff. I answered, I could not imagine what Else. Nothing has the challenge.

Zobex

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Very well put Zobex

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Nugget,

Regarding the thermal/Infrared camera in exploring Japs tunnels?...BEWARE...YOU MAY NEVER LIKE IT...WHAT YOU WILL SEE.... :-X

In late 1990's....our team explored one of the Japs tunnels in Montalban town. Since flashlight batteries doesn't last long....my treasure hunter friend turn on the infrared camera as our only source of vision while walking inside the tunnel...infront of the line is the infrared camera man and the next are 5 members holding each others shoulder walking like blindman inside tunnel...while grouping and walking blindly...one of my friend are joking that there are ghost in these tunnel...we just ignored him...

Suddenly while grouping and walking almost blindly inside the tunnel...we heard very clear moaning and marching sound....suddenly the lead man with infrared camera...saw something and shouted at the top of his voice...JAPS SOLDIERS GHOST !!!....ALL HELL BROKE LOSE.. :o.....just imagine 6 of you...blindly running and shouting inside very dark tunnel...all of us got...bruises and bumps when we get out of the tunnel...

When we reviewed the tape of the camera....it is indeed very clear the moaning and marching sound....and white cloud walking formation (Japs ghost)....

Since then....every time we enter japs tunnel...we pray, carry lots of lights (candles,flashlight, lamps, etc)....and never again joke or challenge the exsistence of Japs ghost inside the tunnel...bcoz they do exist...
Hazard of the trade...::)

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

gboy said:
Nugget,

Regarding the thermal/Infrared camera in exploring Japs tunnels?...BEWARE...YOU MAY NEVER LIKE IT...WHAT YOU WILL SEE.... :-X

In late 1990's....our team explored one of the Japs tunnels in Montalban town. Since flashlight batteries doesn't last long....my treasure hunter friend turn on the infrared camera as our only source of vision while walking inside the tunnel...in front of the line is the infrared camera man and the next are 5 members holding each others shoulder walking like blindman inside tunnel...while grouping and walking blindly...one of my friend are joking that there are ghost in these tunnel...we just ignored him...

Suddenly while grouping and walking almost blindly inside the tunnel...we heard very clear moaning and marching sound....suddenly the lead man with infrared camera...saw something and shouted at the top of his voice...JAPS SOLDIERS GHOST !!!....ALL HELL BROKE LOSE.. :o.....just imagine 6 of you...blindly running and shouting inside very dark tunnel...all of us got...bruises and bumps when we get out of the tunnel...

When we reviewed the tape of the camera....it is indeed very clear the moaning and marching sound....and white cloud walking formation (Japs ghost)....

Since then....every time we enter japs tunnel...we pray, carry lots of lights (candles,flashlight, lamps, etc)....and never again joke or challenge the existence of Japs ghost inside the tunnel...bcoz they do exist...

Gboy, look at this pic. A couple of girls I know sent me a pic taken with their friends cell phone camera. The pic. was taken near a site that was a jap war grave site for slave labor and various other things as you hear about. The ghost on the right appears to be wearing a white waist cloth, this is a common burial garb for older Japanese officers or such which were honored men in some form. In other places we dug up a site that had three skeletons buried in a tomb that were attired in that way. When the girls saw what was in the pic, they well, you can imagine. Scared as we say "spitless".

Zobex

Attachments

• dead.jpg
    dead.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,839
C

celticbhoy42

Two words
Adobe Photoshop

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

celticbhoy42 said:
Two words
Adobe Photoshop

Looks more Like Reflection to me.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That picture is actually a fairly popular photograph in the paranormal circles. The story is a little different each time I see it told. All you have to do is GOOGLE "CELL PHONE GHOST" and you get a ton of articles.

Zobex,

Why woud you do something like that? By posting a story that has been circulating around the internet for a while, with different versions being told, you make the rest of your posts suspect!

Mike

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Also, it's a simple digicam technique. You put the camera on a tripod, pose all three subjects, set the camera for a LOOOOOONG exposure. As soon as you click the shutter release, the person on the right counts to three, then runs away. What you get is a ghostly image from the right person. That's why the picture is a little blurry. It's hard to keep people standing in the same position for 60 seconds.

Mike

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

Zobex said:
gboy said:
Nugget,

In late 1990's....our team explored one of the Japs tunnels in Montalban town. Since flashlight batteries doesn't last long....my treasure hunter friend turn on the infrared camera as our only source of vision while walking inside the tunnel...in front of the line is the infrared camera man and the next are 5 members holding each others shoulder walking like blindman inside tunnel...while grouping and walking blindly...one of my friend are joking that there are ghost in these tunnel...we just ignored him...

Since then....every time we enter japs tunnel...we pray, carry lots of lights (candles,flashlight, lamps, etc)....and never again joke or challenge the existence of Japs ghost inside the tunnel...bcoz they do exist...

Gboy, look at this pic. A couple of girls I know sent me a pic taken with their friends cell phone camera. The pic. was taken near a site that was a jap war grave site for slave labor and various other things as you hear about. The ghost on the right appears to be wearing a white waist cloth, this is a common burial garb for older Japanese officers or such which were honored men in some form. In other places we dug up a site that had three skeletons buried in a tomb that were attired in that way. When the girls saw what was in the pic, they well, you can imagine. Scared as we say "spitless".

Zobex

The cell phone pic was taken by friends of the wife of Dr. Wayne A. Goss DCBM, CDP.Psy who is a friend of mine and sent to me in 2003 as of interest as at that time I was having some pics analyzed by Trevor James, his partner. They forward the pic to me and ask what was my experience and perception in the shape or form of the man and his attire (assuming it is a man), I knowing the site's history. Old Japanese men use a white loin cloth which is called a "fundoshi."

http://www.rainengineering.com/

Wayne is an American married to a Malaysian woman and runs a medical clinic on Cebu. Originally he was a project manager for the USG but felt it was involved in things not good and quit. These things are his field. The same for Trevor.

I don't doubt that Wayne and Trevor have not posted the pics all over the place. It is their business to promote their business.

The farm pic. attached here was taken with a digital camera near sunset. I took the pic , it is one of a series of greater groupings of plasma balls and faces. I own the land, the camera and I took the picture. There was a persistant animal die off in this site and I wanted to know why the animals kept dieing on in the holding pen.

To the left was a pile of brush under which was a burial pit with many bones.

I have used photoshop to trim and change contrast to examine pics. I don't fake pics.. There is much better programs for crafting pics. than photoshop. The cell phone pic is as was forwarded to me, no alteration in any fashion.

Those who have actually TH in the islands and have faced these things of what you might call other dimensions, know it is serious business. You can't just interpret what happens with firm perception based on public school education. One of the founders in Radionic research was Dr. Charles Whitehouse. Charles was the first instructor at the Defense Intelligence Agency to teach classes to the agency on Radionic principles starting in 1979. Charles used to analyse pics. for me and did a numer of tunnel pics from Mindanao. He died in 1999 under unusual circumstances in a Military hospital. His body was cremated right after.

http://www.earthquakewarning.org/uspayear.html

F. Marcos used Radionic principles for Jap war treasure exploration, mostly on Luzon. This fact you will find all over the internet, just google if you doubt. The USN had become the leed agency in Radionic intelligence operations. Charles was an officer in the USN originally. As of date, the US Marine operations based out of Zamboanga are using Radionic principles looking for gold to export and sell. Why do you think there is continued non stop military exercises in South Mindanao. When 2,000 US Marines and 20,000 PH troops can't catch 15 members of Abu Sayyaf.

Thankyou

Zobex

Attachments

• orb-4.jpg
    orb-4.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 1,735

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Here is just one of many different variations of the story:

http://www.warphead.com/modules/myalbum/photo.php?lid=18

And as far as your statement about there being better programs to fake pictures with than Photoshop, I would like to what software you are referring to? Photoshop is recognized as the preimminent photo manipulation software in the world. I have used it professionally and personally since it was known as Photoshop (before ver. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, CS, and CS2). If you know of something better, please let me know.

Mike

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

Zobex said:
Zobex said:
gboy said:
Nugget,

Zobex

The cell phone pic was taken by friends of the wife of Dr. Wayne A. Goss DCBM, CDP.Psy who is a friend of mine and sent to me in 2003 as of interest as at that time I was having some pics analyzed by Trevor James, his partner. They forward the pic to me and ask what was my experience and perception in the shape or form of the man and his attire (assuming it is a man), I knowing the site's history. Old Japanese men use a white loin cloth which is called a "fundoshi."

http://www.rainengineering.com/

Wayne is an American married to a Malaysian woman and runs a medical clinic on Cebu. Originally he was a project manager for the USG but felt it was involved in things not good and quit. These things are his field. The same for Trevor.

I don't doubt that Wayne and Trevor have not posted the pics all over the place. It is their business to promote their business.

The farm pic. attached here was taken with a digital camera near sunset. I took the pic , it is one of a series of greater groupings of plasma balls and faces. I own the land, the camera and I took the picture. There was a persistant animal die off in this site and I wanted to know why the animals kept dieing on in the holding pen.

To the left was a pile of brush under which was a burial pit with many bones.

I have used photoshop to trim and change contrast to examine pics. I don't fake pics.. There is much better programs for crafting pics. than photoshop. The cell phone pic is as was forwarded to me, no alteration in any fashion.

Those who have actually TH in the islands and have faced these things of what you might call other dimensions, know it is serious business. You can't just interpret what happens with firm perception based on public school education. One of the founders in Radionic research was Dr. Charles Whitehouse. Charles was the first instructor at the Defense Intelligence Agency to teach classes to the agency on Radionic principles starting in 1979. Charles used to analyse pics. for me and did a numer of tunnel pics from Mindanao. He died in 1999 under unusual circumstances in a Military hospital. His body was cremated right after.

http://www.earthquakewarning.org/uspayear.html

F. Marcos used Radionic principles for Jap war treasure exploration, mostly on Luzon. This fact you will find all over the internet, just google if you doubt. The USN had become the leed agency in Radionic intelligence operations. Charles was an officer in the USN originally. As of date, the US Marine operations based out of Zamboanga are using Radionic principles looking for gold to export and sell. Why do you think there is continued non stop military exercises in South Mindanao. When 2,000 US Marines and 20,000 PH troops can't catch 15 members of Abu Sayyaf.

Thankyou

Zobex
to : all hi! fellow T.H. i need help to ID these measurement 6.3 kg. length 6"3/4 widht 2"3/4 thickness 1"1/2 and it is solid yellow arethese are real gold? thanks Ed

nugget

May 2, 2005

given:
6.3 kg
6,300 grams

27.84375 cubic inches
456.2773 cubic centimeter

GOLD SPEC. GRAVITY
19.32 grams/cubic centimeter

solution:
Weight of Gold at 24 K base from the given volume

w=19.32 x 456.2773
w=8815.2774 grams

Approximate Purity of given 6,300 grams of Gold in Karats

k=(6,300 / 8815.2774) x 24
k=17.15 karats? more or less

ed, you have to get the exact volume of the alleged item using water displacement method. the bar should be trapezoidal in form. :D

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Zobex: Radionics is such a broad term clarify?

I studied under Dr T.G. Hierionymus and Dr Magda Love. I have built some of his machines in my research into the paranormal. I have a working knowledge of radionics. How is the machine being used in Mindanao?

Incidentally one of his machines can be used to track a single person ?

How many people are there on Mindanao? To find just 15 is almost impossible without informers. The British haven't been too successful with the IRA in Ireland, which is probaly a smaller area and much more open.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I agree with Gollum on Photoshop, it is fantastic.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On film cameras it is extremely easy to make ghost pictures, called double exposure, with the ghost one being seriously underexposed.

Tropical Tramp

B

Buboy911_888

To:GBOY, ANGEL & ALL TH ENTHUSIAST!!!!!

I NEED YOUR TH KNOWLEDGE REGARDING THIS:

1) IN THE 10 METER DEPTH WE HAVE REACHED CEMENTED VAULTS IN RECTANGULAR FORMS. IN ONE OF IT THERE ARE SMALL HOLES. INSIDE THE HOLES THERE ARE GELL LIKE FORMS IN YELLOW COLOR. THEY TOOK SOME OF THE GELL FORMS FOR BETTER VIEWING. BUT WHEN WE ARE ABOVE THE GROUND IT MELTS LIKE OIL. IT IS ODERLESS....WHAT IS IT???? IS IT ONE OF THE NUMEROUS SIGN THAT THERE INDEED SOMETHING UNDER???? :(

OR A BOOBY TRAPS THATS BEEN EXPIRED!!!!!
2) ABOVE THE GROUND A HUGE ROCK THAT HAS A MARKER OFSOME OF IT ARE X, Y, A FOOT PRINTS, A HAPPY FACE & FIVE SETS OF RECTANGULAR ROCKS THAT HAVE DOTS ON IT. 2 INCHES OF THE HUGE ROCK IS EXPOSED THE FIRST TIME WE SAW & WHEN WE DIG IT IS A HUGE ROCK WTH A LOT OF MARKERS. THIS ROCK IS LOCATED ON THE TOP OF THE HILL, IT IS NEAR A VOLCANO THAT IS ABOUT TO ERUPT. AT THE FOOT OF THE HILL IS A SAPA OR CREEK. THE TH ARE ABOUT 10 METERS DEPTH & THEY RECOVERED RECTANGULAR CEMENT ROCK LIKE A HOLLOW BLOCKS THAT HAVE A MARKER SIMILAR TO THE HUGE ROCK ABOVE THE GROUND. THEY COME ACROSS A FOOT PRINT, A HEART SHAPE & X MARK. PLEASE GIVE ME INSIGHTS ON THIS.

3) WE ARE USING OLD WAY OF TH, USING SHOVEL & MANUAL LABOR & THE AID OF THE MARKERS. WE DONT HAVE THAT FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE FROM RICHIE PEOPLE....... I AM HOPING THAT YOU GUYS CAN GIVE ME USEFUL INFO ABOUT THIS AFTER ALL OF THE EXPERIENCES HAVE GONE THRU I WILL BE GLAD TO HEAR SOME OF IT........

BUBOY ::) ::) ;D

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Hi Buboy,

I'll be in the Phil. two months from now. Maybe I can help in one way or another.
Regarding your project, try to be more careful, not because you don't know what you have found out doesn't mean it will not hurt you.

Angel_09

buscadero

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250

ATTN: GBOY, ANGEL,BUBOY,et al,
Based upon the evidence I've seen,(your countless posts & threads) I've come to the conclusion that this Yama#@$*& Treasure scheme is the PI version of the African Investment Letter. Unfortunately for you, no one here has taken the bait. I've been waiting for the "Hook"!

Plus, have you ever heard of the Codewords, "Golden Lily"? That was the Emperor's name for the Caches. However, It seems that at the end of the war, Gen. Willoughby's G-2 People heard about the Caches. They" Persuaded "
Gen. Yama#@!$%#@!a's Driver to give them the locations of the 12 Main Caches hidden in the Valleys N. of Manila.
It was said the Gold was stacked as high as a man could reach. Now you know why Ft. Knox is guarded so well.

Correction: I'm not saying that Marcos didn't get any Gold, I just don't think there's any left.

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Hi Buscadero,
Concluding based on written post without any actual survey, analysis, and gathering datas are the inherent characteristics of a disabled treasure hunter(?) who stayed in the front of a computer without visiting any site.
Not all written words in this forum are literally written as they were. Most of the people who are posting in this forum have different covers, up to number of layers to conceal who they are; and whoever takes the written words literally by each contributor without analyzing it is a sucker.

Golden Lily? it is an old, old circulated words in the field of yamashita treasure...nothing new about it...Glad you're getting aware of it now... ;D

Angel_09

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Buscadero,

I understand your aprehension or doubts re Japs treasure....
However,If you are only here in the Phil....i will accompany you to the gold holder.....and you can challenge him personally to see his tunnel with 100 tons of gold....and if ever you will be able to see and confirmed personally his treasure chamber....what now? are you willing to left your "body parts behind" ? since you already knew and saw his secret treasure chamber?
I think thats the best solution for doubters....the au holder right now is willing to show his treasure chamber for your satisfaction....after you are satisfied inspecting his treasure chamber.......you have to satisfy also the au holder by probably taking your eyes so that his treasure hoard will still be kept secret... :P
Now...Mister....are you willing to gamble your eyes in exchange for actual treasure satisfaction? ....he,he,he....c'mon...accept the challenge.... ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions