Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

I gotta agree with GBoy here.
? ?I am almost 50, and Live in the N.E. U.S.
and if you ask me where General Grant is Buried, (other then in "Grant's Tomb" , of course),
I couldn't tell you. Let alone, where his horse is? :D

? ?Just my "Confused" opinion
? ? ? ? ? Jeff

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

hello fellow filipino hunters..good news a friend of mine recovered a 2 boxes under and old water tank here in Cagayan Valley. inside one of the box are ammunitions and the other one are gold bars.. Another good news, other group mates of mine are now operating a water falls with approximately 100 ft. an old Damugat give us the story about that falls which contains boxes of precious metals/golds, according to him they diverted the falls from its original source, right now, on going recovery by my group. area. Sierra Madre Mountain, here in Cagayan Valley... The Crown of Cambodia had 2 maps, but unfortunately, we have only 1 maps, which depicts whats inside the tunnel, the tunnel is like a guitar shapes which have 2 big rooms, the first room where you can find drums arange like a circle and then the middle are boxes and the next room are buddhas and boxes where one of the buddha have the Crown of Cambodia, unfortunately we dont have the copy of the site, but we know where is located...clue Sierra Madre Mountain....another area is near the highways where 3 cemented boxes are hiddes..the middle one contains precious stones....site maharlika highway....Gboy..tawagan kita kailangan ko tulong mo.......

J

Jef of PI

Okay Gboy, i just thought that with your twenty years of jap treassure experience... you must have also discovered the Royal Toilets of the Generals hahaha especially with Yama-s-hita. Should i enumerate the name of the Generals who really is in charge of hidding these loots I think you are not also interested... I don't think your computation regarding the treasures here in PI is accurate... is not that an exaggeration of the real treasures hidden?

thefiles

Apr 9, 2005

Do not give money or equipment, even with this man's exact address and phone number. People pray on others dreams.

MDnoob

Apr 23, 2003

Would be great to see some pics of boxes of gold bars!

B

brla

yeah its very nice to we see some pics if is possible.

G

Gehringer

This scam was recently posted on a couple of Canadian forums,but were quickly removed by the moderators.This should be as well to maintain the integrity of the site.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Can you " P R O V E " it's a scam ?

If you can Prove it, I'd appreciate it :)

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

To: Jef of PI,

You want to enumerate the name of Generals who hide the loot?? Ha, Ha ha,....nice try Jef....there are several books written with names of Generals who buried their treasure ! Try to read Gold Warriors...maybe your General is in there...too.

These are just the sample of Japanese engineering officers assigned to bury treasure in Mindanao, Philippines.
(JAPANESE SECRET ENGINEERING CODE)

1) Lt.Gen. Tomoyuki Yamash-ita - Japanese Miilitary General, founder Japanese Military Asociation, Lt.Gen. 1940-42, Head Gen 1943-44

2) Brig. Gen. Yarusawa Kurana- JIA-Mira official head
3) Col. Woshiru Konusiro- JIA-Mira Staion Commander, Col. 1941-42-43-44
4) Maj. Yoshiyoko Osawa - JIA-Mira, treasure engineer, Capt.1941-42, Maj. 1443-44
5) Maj. Yokodoshi Euto- JIA-Miara treasure engineer, Capt 1941-42, Maj. 1943-44
6) Maj. Wakanuki Mitsui - JIA-Mira treasure engineer, Capt. 1941-42, Ma. 1943-44
7) Maj. Saburo Migashi - JIA-Mira treasure engineer, Capt. 1941-42, Maj. 1943
8) Maj. Yosomoto Wajushi, Capt.1941-42, Maj. 1943-44
9) Maj. Shiro Shin, Capt. 1941-42, Maj. 1943

EVEN SEAGRAVES DOES NOT HAVE THIS KIND OF INFORMATION REGARDING TREASURE ENGINEERS....AFTER 60 YERAS THEIR NAMES WERE FINALLY EXPOSED....What can you say now Jef of PI ? DO YOU HAVE THIS KIND OF SECRET INFORMATION? EVEN PENTAGON DOESN'T KNOW THESE SECRET SOLDIERS !!! Do you want to confirmed these soldiers?
try to ask Japs veterans....Do you how much these guys buried treasure ?? YOU CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE !!!

By the way, I 'm NO LONGER ASKING FOR FINANCING.....I ALREADY FOUND a British group that recovered 18 tons of gold under San Pablo church.....meaning these guys, no longer needs convincing....THEIR RECOVERED 18 TONS OF GOLD...DO THE CONVINCING FOR ME...... so for those SKEPTICS OUT THEIR....DROOL...PEOPLE...DROOL...bye,bye.

J

Jef of PI

To Gboy:

In as much as i want to argue with you about your claim, i guess this idea is not helping of letting you keep silent about the existence of these treasures. Your move is a desperate move of greediness that you want to out do other treasure hunting groups in finding the treasure. Your 20 years of experience is definitely a scam to invite investors and foreign treasure enthusiast to finance your project. I am sure you know that there are groups working hard locating these projects and doing the recovery and not just sitting on a computer screen like you who just keep on telling the story here. Why not just pick up your shovel and buy a good rope and do what others are doing there up in the mountains? If you have a map as you claim then it would be easy for you and with that 20 years of experience!!!n It's good you found that group you are telling to finance your project. I hope for now you can keep that story yourself.

Jef of the Philippine Islands

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

Goby, nakuha nyo yun sa San Pablo Church, dito sa amin yan..sa San Pablo, Isabela, Cagayan Valley, Philippines...yun nasa sementeryo, si Gov. Agui ang nakadale dun..so Gboy, your operating in my area too...well lets help one another, Filipino Hunters Lets unite and hlep one another, we don't need foreigners to finance our projects, let do our own digging.....and help our beloved country...want anothe area for treasure hunting, 8 tons located at the St. Peters and Paul Cathedral, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, CAgayan Valley Philippines.. Another area,,...locate tunnel 8 the treasure is hidden under the main chambers, the opening entrance is in the big room....location..top secret..hehehehehehe..gago kayo mga dayuhan,,,,

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Boy,

? ? IT WAS NOT ME ! who recovered the treasure in San Pablo church....it was the British group (in 2002) whom would like to finance my projects also....am busy try to prepare all the eqm't needed in our projects....Good luck to all hunters in this forum...hope you can find SERIOUS financiers also......for those SKEPTICS....go for your old coin shooting / cowboy or indian metal JUNKS....while we go for the BIG VOLUME TREASURE....bye...bye...

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Yeah, and I found all this after doing extensive research at Ft. Knox.
See how easy it is to pull some picture off the internet.
Jeff, I have some swampland i want to sell you too that is full of treasure. 8)

Attachments

• goldbars.gif
    goldbars.gif
    41.7 KB · Views: 4,538

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

LOL,

I never said it wasn't Easy.

All I'm saying is, Don't Be so Quick to Judge someone.

Just Because Their Not American.

Just Because you Pulled that off the Net, Dosn't Mean These People, Arn't Treasure Hunters, looking for a Cache.

nugget

May 2, 2005

anybody made their gold bars money already?....how? is it only central bank that is capable with?
how about the figure.8m site tha butz refer,,, is it really a CIA front...please enlighten me butz...
accoding to zach, because of a failed transaction...how true is it.....

if ever naka hit kayo ng malaki...paano nyo i encash and gold..if you're talking tons....i know
that the world court 40 year moratorium ended 1985...so finders keeper na provided you got
the treasure on a private property...what if its govt prop..how do you plan to make it cash....
please advice...so that if ever i hit one...i know where to go and make it cash...you can email me
butz...gboy...boylara...successful t.hunters....

nugget

May 2, 2005

anybody made their gold bars money already?....how? is it only central bank that is capable with?
how about the figure.8m site tha butz refer,,, is it really a CIA front...please enlighten me butz...
accoding to zach, because of a failed transaction...how true is it.....

if ever naka hit kayo ng malaki...paano nyo i encash and gold..if you're talking tons....i know
that the world court 40 year moratorium ended 1985...so finders keeper na provided you got
the treasure on a private property...what if its govt prop..how do you plan to make it cash....
please advice...so that if ever i hit one...i know where to go and make it cash...you can email me
butz...gboy...boylara...successful t.hunters....

....peace!

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

TO: Japs treasure enthusiast,

Re: JAPS STRAGGLER FINALLY RESURFACE AFTER 60 YEARS !!!
Some of our "hidden secret" Japs straggler will finally surface after 60 YEARS OF HIDING. These are Mr. Yamakawa(86 yrs) and Nakauchi (83 yrs.)...We can consider these Japs soldiers the MOST LOYAL SOLDIERS IN THE WORLD....imagine they never abandoned their army post for 60 YEARS !!! Maybe their tired of hiding...maybe their tired of keeping their treasure in Mt. Matutum and Mt. Magolo in Cotabato, South of the Philippines.
In 1996 ,we monitored there are still maybe 5 or 6 japs straggler out their in the jungle of Mindanao....but since we do not have enough funding...we were not able to monitor these loyal Japs straggler...until now...
We susupect these are the men of Gen. Uno, who bowed to BUSHIDO CODE NEVER TO ABANDONED THEIR POST...actually they are guarding treasure sites in thier areas....now that they are old, maybe convins by some other Japs national to surrender...they finally came out...
THE BIG QUESTIONS ??? WHO WILL GET THE TREASURE THEY WERE GUARDING FOR LAST 60 YEARS IN MT. MATUTUM AND MT. MAGOLO ?? It will still remain secret....or maybe ask their finder...he is jumping with joy or maybe it will take him a few months to count his gold bars !!

And now...for those JAPS TREASURE SKEPTICS....DROOL... people... DROOL....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread