jamebert26

Jun 15, 2014
Bulua Cagayan De Oro City
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sir/Ma'am

I am Mr. Jame Bert M. Nacilla, 27 years of age, Married, I came from Philippines Country
I am looking for financier in gold treasure because i have sure treasure sign in my place location and i need person who can finance and help to get the gold treasure

Please see attach file regarding the treasure sign... if you are interested
removed You may not... use the TreasureNet.com forums for any fundraising purposes.
http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules

Attachments

• sign.jpg
    sign.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 425
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
J

jamebert26

Jun 15, 2014
Bulua Cagayan De Oro City
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need financier to find the treasure gold, need heavy equipment....
because sure treasure sign is positive in my location

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Maybe you are on the up and up, but you would need to provide far more information than you have to even begin to get anyone's interest.

It is, shall we say a "Sus scrofa in a poke".

e-goy.com

Jun 26, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i am looking a financer of my site location in rizal province philippines see the attached file..one of my site i know..there a lot more you can select the site easy and big deposits if you like......you know the signs already kindly checked the signs and symbols in the picture.. goy pix 029.jpg goy pix 001.jpg goy pix 002.jpg goy pix 003.jpg goy pix 004.jpg goy pix 005.jpg goy pix 006.jpg goy pix 007.jpg goy pix 008.jpg goy pix 009.jpg goy pix 010.jpg goy pix 011.jpg goy pix 012.jpg goy pix 013.jpg goy pix 015.jpg goy pix 016.jpg goy pix 017.jpg goy pix 018.jpg goy pix 019.jpg goy pix 020.jpg goy pix 021.jpg goy pix 022.jpg goy pix 023.jpg goy pix 024.jpg goy pix 025.jpg goy pix 026.jpg goy pix 027.jpg goy pix 028.jpg

Last edited:

mike's voice

Jul 3, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sir/Ma'am

I am Mr. Jame Bert M. Nacilla, 27 years of age, Married, I came from Philippines Country
I am looking for financier in gold treasure because i have sure treasure sign in my place location and i need person who can finance and help to get the gold treasure

Please see attach file regarding the treasure sign... if you are interested please call this number for conversation
You may not... use the TreasureNet.com forums for any fundraising purposes.
http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules

If you are still seeking, contact [email protected] My wife is from the Philippines also.
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you are still seeking, contact [email protected] My wife is from the Philippines also.
Mike

welcome Mike!

We can't tell you what to Do or what Not to Do.
Just realize TreasureNet does Not Condone members Asking for Financing Help
so I removed his Contact info.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neophyte, you can't sell here like that, your posts deleted

_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread