Yamashita Designs and Codes

Kilonova3

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1533344 : View attachment 1533352 Please help us interpret our sign, we are currently digging under a century old Mango Tree, we got this sign just 1 feet below water table at 20 meters, thank you in advance :)

besides the mango tree, did you guys see any other signs between the surface and 20 meters?

Jan 2, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_5030.JPG IMG_6409.JPG IMG_6420.JPG IMG_6421.JPG IMG_6426.JPG IMG_6427.JPG IMG_6429.JPG IMG_6507.JPG IMG_0620.JPG IMG_6423.JPG IMG_6424.JPG here is our dig site sir kilonova3, we 1st encountered a big nail on top of the mango tree pointing downward, then as we dig down the mango tree, we ancountered a big boulder at 3 meters deep the size of 4 x 7ft x 2.5ft thick, we thought that the deposit is in the boulder so we blasted it with dynamite i have a sample pic sir and it looks like the big boulder is made with cement and different rocks(manmade), we lifted the pieces on the surface, at 5 meters we got the heart shaped rock, then as we go down we encountered the crown like sir yama's posted sign which looks like a british crown, as we reached the water table, we got the sign with letters like y and one that looks like a table, we noticed that some rocks were exposed to some kind of acid, as of our latest update, we are having problem with pumping the water because its 3 feet deep and our digger can not see the position of the rocks, we encountered alternate layers of sand and soil, its strange that we encountered boulder layer when we reached the water table, according to our digger the position of the rocks are flat unlike in upper layers which are positioned at 45 degree so we believe that we are near the deposit, lots of very interesting sign but we need help to determine if we are near the treasure object, thank you for your time sir :) by the way im from Philippines sir Luzon Area, fellow treasure hunters please help us

Last edited:

Kilonova3

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 1533494 View attachment 1533496 View attachment 1533497 View attachment 1533500 View attachment 1533504 View attachment 1533506 View attachment 1533508 View attachment 1533509 View attachment 1533513 View attachment 1533514 View attachment 1533515 here is our dig site sir kilonova3, we 1st encountered a big nail on top of the mango tree pointing downward, then as we dig down the mango tree, we ancountered a big boulder at 3 meters deep the size of 4 x 7ft x 2.5ft thick, we thought that the deposit is in the boulder so we blasted it with dynamite i have a sample pic sir and it looks like the big boulder is made with cement and different rocks(manmade), we lifted the pieces on the surface, at 5 meters we got the heart shaped rock, then as we go down we encountered the crown like sir yama's posted sign which looks like a british crown, as we reached the water table, we got the sign with letters like y and one that looks like a table, we noticed that some rocks were exposed to some kind of acid, as of our latest update, we are having problem with pumping the water because its 3 feet deep and our digger can not see the position of the rocks, we encountered alternate layers of sand and soil, its strange that we encountered boulder layer when we reached the water table, according to our digger the position of the rocks are flat unlike in upper layers which are positioned at 45 degree so we believe that we are near the deposit, lots of very interesting sign but we need help to determine if we are near the treasure object, thank you for your time sir :) by the way im from Philippines sir Luzon Area, fellow treasure hunters please help us

these signs aren't very convincing but i can kind of see how some of the surfaces seem like they've been filed down. i don't think anyone could really give you a definitive answer based on these photos. but if you really found that nail in the tree and that was really cement at 3 meters then you could be on to something. did you use any type of detection equipment?

Jan 2, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_5037.JPG this one sir, they looked like filed on their sides, according to our digger it means "under here"

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_6475.JPG IMG_5036.JPG IMG_6489.JPG IMG_6429.JPG other interesting signs :) some stone looks artificial, its easy to break them with bare hands

Kilonova3

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

yea the second photo is definitely a marker. just keep digging. if you want to know how much further you'll have to dig, well, thats always the million (or billion :laughing7:) dollar question. maybe try to get someone with a nice detector or even just a good dowser out there to make sure you're still on top of the target.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you sir for your time looking at our signs :) i will post updates about our markers, hoping that we finally reached the treasure seal cover, according to our digger, we are at the center of the hole made by the ****, indicated by white stones IMG_6036.JPG and triangular pyramids, after the boulder layer at 1 meter below water table , we are now encountering fine sand which is 1.5ft deep and our digger hit something(not sure if concrete slab or piled stone floor) according to him its wide but isnt sure because he can't see because of 3ft high water in our hole(3 pumps run by generator), i hope that we are near the object because the stones are piled in flat position( 0 degree). thank you sir, still no detection devices sir, just relying in man made signs(so weird and awesome signs). i will take photo of other man made signs, thanks sir, by the way sir, the two photos of the crown are just front and back, same object, that one looks so man made, looks the same with sir yama's drawing which means british crown gold brit.jpg IMG_6421.JPG

Last edited:

Kilonova3

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
still no detection devices sir, just relying in man made signs

doing it the old fashioned way huh? much respect to your team! sounds like you guys deserve this. watch out for booby traps bro. if you're already at 20 meters then theres a chance you could be in the process of recovering something very large. which means theres a chance they could have added some poisons somewhere and who knows maybe even some explosives? take your time and be mindful of everything you see down there.

hopefully all of you have really taken the time to realize how this is going to impact your lives and everyone around you if you're successful. if you ever do find something, be careful my friend. once you have treasure everyone in the world wants to take it away from you. i wish you all the best

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still feeling excited and scared sir, we don't know that type of burial technique they used in our hole but lots of tunnel signs and one of our friend said(friend with 3rd eye / psychic), there is a small tunnel below as he saw our markers, our digger is careful not to disturb the sand layer beneath the boulder layer, i said to him i was scared of the sliding vault, i'm still puzzled what may come next, our dig is getting slower as our digger gets more cautious, sorry i couldn't find the marker that looks like a perfect triangle in pyramid form, i lost it or maybe it was crushed by fellow boulders on our site

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Try and keep up a little better here, eh?

The gold vault has been located. Some of the treasure has been recovered. The vault moves based on the amount of gas released by the booby traps and buried bombs. But.... follow the correct map symbols and you will get to the vault unscathed!

You must BE BRAVE in this quest.

View attachment 1398454

Well of COURSE ! haha. No good treasure story would be complete if it didn't contain booby traps, methods to make it disappear when you tried to retrieve it, etc.... Eh ?

Sounds to me like a few people here have watched one-too-many episodes of Raiders of the Lost Ark movie. And of course, no good treasure story would be complete without symbols, sign-markers, and cryptograms, eh ? Thus all you need to do is study 1000 randomly occurring rocks, find a few coincidental uncanny shapes or a squiggle. And those are *most certainly* "treasure markers", right ?

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
its funny tom :tongue3: they always mention GAS in all my searching internet and real life i never heard of any war stories in that place of gas being used only story i found was 1 ship sunk in that area with gas cylinders on board heading from china ,,,,,General :laughing7:wait a minute battle of leyte gulf were the gas we need it i guess they used on all the treasures ,,,,,,:laughing9: booby trap so they come back and get killed by them every time i guess that y they never came back .....the last 1000 #lbs bxmb its a trap:laughing7: only problem its got welds its american made enemy stuff had rivets and smaller in size:tongue3: ...what they carry that to up the mountain with there 6 water pumps and 50k generator that runs on coconut shells right ...short on food , fuel , always walking dont forget the gas masks and the cylinders of gas i guess i missed the empties at the museum ww2 lets see swords , guns , bxmbs , helmets ,,,,,i guess they buried all of them :laughing7: :thumbsup: u remember john wayne carrying a gas mask jfk had one to :laughing7::tongue3: all those real films i didnt see any look on u tube 1945 it was used 100% in china yes they could of had masks here but show me the tanks or cylinders ,,,i guess ROXAS had one to :laughing9:

Last edited:

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
and for your rock signs .....pinoy allen from the museum was into ancient history once told me aint it funny ive seen some of those same rocks and rock signs in his mountain searches ....:laughing9: allen showed me some of his finds 1000 AD he dated them approx guess what some of those things look the same as 1944 not all but some ...ancient people lived in the mountains right half the signs i seen could be ancient ,,, u can call the stillman museum for more info ,,,,,food for thought

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_6956.JPG IMG_6957.JPG this rock seems weird, diamond shaped back and why does it have 7 packs on its belly facing the ground haha, 7 deposits?

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
..... 7 deposits?

Or perhaps just randomly occurring rocks , that mean nothing at all to do with treasure or deposits ? If it had 4 lines, would that mean 4 deposits ? I can probably go out in my backyard right now, and find "rocks with lines on them", like your picture. Why can't they just be random rocks ?

(I mean this in a friendly non-badgering curious way).

Jan 2, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i wish you could see the object sir, looks like the 7 stones are attached/combined in the belly of this diamond shaped rock,

here are some rock marker we got sir IMG_6953.JPG IMG_6989.JPG IMG_6997.JPG IMG_7016 (1).JPG IMG_7064.JPG IMG_7067.JPG IMG_7033.JPG IMG_7036.JPG

plenty of weird looking markers like triangle pyramid rocks and chiseled rock signs sir, don't worry sir, as we further go down, i will update our markers, hopefully we find our target, one of digger is a professional miner, with his experience, he can tell if the ground is disturbed, we just relied on stone markers and history of the place :) please help us interpret if you have idea or experience on this kind of markers, thank you :)

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
i wish you could see the object sir,....

I most certainly CAN see the objects. You've done a great high resolution job of taking pictures of the rocks. And if you think rocks such as those indicate "treasure", then I invite you to my house in Monterey, CA in the USA. Because in my backyard, and the streets surrounding my house, I have no doubt I can find scores of rocks with all sorts of un-canny marks, squiggles, and shapes to them. If odd shaped rocks mean "treasure", then you will most certainly get rich on my block.

Example: If you lie on your back and stare up at the passing clouds long enough, you will eventually make out a bunny shape, a big dipper shape, a smile-face, an "x", etc..... All simply random . SO TOO if you look at enough rocks on the ground, you'll find one with various un-canny shapes. They are randomly occurring natural rocks. And do not necessarily mean "treasure".

Jan 2, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_7028.JPG thank you sir for you time, we got this markers 65ft below the surface, we have done a little of our homework, but we still need professional advice from those who had work and experienced this kind of stuff, i hope you understand my point sir

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread