Viking83

Greenie
Apr 11, 2016
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Geo hunter 3D, OKM Leopard, OKM cavity detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this on one of the sites I'm working. First marker was under the mango 5feet. Later the glass bootle followed with engraving. 3 measurements were chosen and site bearing established. Tunnel entrance was found.

Anyone came across 151 7C marker description. 151 symbol very common around Davao gulf. I came across on 3 markers with 151 in different sites.

Please don't ask me if I found GOLD. Answer always be NO I HAVENT :) IMG_3240.jpg IMG_3285.jpg

I found a DOOR also at 66 feet. It still had wooden frame. Looks like the wood was soaked in some cement as its hard as glass.

IMG_0698.jpg IMG_0658.jpg

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IF there was anything there, it is surely lost now.
Especially if those markers that were removed from the cave were pointers.
Content and context were both lost unless there were pics taken of then in situ.
Interesting place though,,,from what was shown.

OP
OP
V

Viking83

Greenie
Apr 11, 2016
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's not a cave. The tunnel system is located under small
Hill. Entrance was buried 34ft underground. Position of each marker was carfully noted and some pictured. Interesting thing was the door at the Back of the tunnel. After removing it smell of burning rubber filled up whole tunnel. There was a shaft which was going down. While digging down at the bottom of the shaft every 5 feet we found blue/green concrete/ cement slab.Very hard stuff. In between the layers there was black earth with sea shells and small gravel rocks! At 86 feet we found a marker with the arrow but position was not noted as we had very heavy rains and start having big water problems. Someone took time building it! There is only one living witness who is 93 years old and I would believe him more to any new generation Filipino. He said Japanese came to the land from the beach and establish small camp near the waterfall. He mentioned they shoot at any Filipino seen and most of the people had to move deeper into the jungle and the mountain! He also remembers before the war there was some small Abaca plantation established by Koreans or Japanese. He remembers it as as a child people from the plantation were bartering with locals wanting timber, fruits or fish.

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

Viking83

Greenie
Apr 11, 2016
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This market was found above the door

IMG_3298.jpg IMG_0824.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0705.jpg
    IMG_0705.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 896
  • IMG_0824.jpg
    IMG_0824.jpg
    897.8 KB · Views: 1,875
  • IMG_3298.jpg
    IMG_3298.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 990

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks as if you are dealing with several different cultures and time zones. The last being the occupation of the island by the Japanese with the glass slag. Earlier native people may have used it and possibly earlier travelers. I am sure your interest is in the symbols......
Sounds like a fun worthy adventure to solve. Be nice to get a time frame on your symbols...

OP
OP
V

Viking83

Greenie
Apr 11, 2016
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tnmoutains,

I believe 100% that this is built by Japanese in Second world war time. I worked on 3 other sites and symbols are the same. Different regions symbol change. Its almost like a Japanese created "Enigma" codes.

We found a cement container also with very thin siding. We scanned it with a metal detector and after negative signal I instructed my worker to break it. Very bad smell knocked him out of his feet and he could not breathe. Spend 1 moth hospital and 4 months at home recovering. Lost 23 kgs in first month.

He still works for me and is fine.

I am back in New Zealand now and have few markers with me. Do you have any information on carbon reading? Can stone be actually tested? What would be your suggestion on " finding out the time frame"

I am open for suggestion and have money to send and do testing.

Regards

OP
OP
V

Viking83

Greenie
Apr 11, 2016
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hill. Entrance was buried 34ft underground. Position of each marker was carfully noted and some pictured. Interesting thing was the door at the Back of the tunnel. After removing it smell of burning rubber filled up whole tunnel. There was a shaft which was going down. While digging down at the bottom of the shaft every 5 feet we found blue/green concrete/ cement slab.Very hard stuff. In between the layers there was black earth with sea shells and small gravel rocks! At 86 feet we found a marker with the arrow but position was not noted as we had very heavy rains and start having big water problems. Someone took time building it! There is only one living witness who is 93 years old and I would believe him more to any new generation Filipino. He said Japanese came to the land from the beach and establish small camp near the waterfall. He mentioned they shoot at any Filipino seen and most of the people had to move deeper into the jungle and the mountain! He also remembers before the war there was some small Abaca plantation established by Koreans or Japanese. He remembers it as as a child people from the plantation were bartering with locals wanting timber, fruits or fish.

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
================================================
Cave, tunnel,,in the context of your question they are the same.
Those MAY have been markers to denote danger, or that there MAY be a man-trap nearby.
OR
They may be directional markers. Either way, now that they have been removed their meaning is pretty much lost. (as far as I can tell)
Just my OPINION based on things I have learned from the old timers and those here that HAVE found "treasures"
There was (supposedly) quite a bit of wealth that was hidden during that time period. So who knows,,, maybe you have a chance of discovering something good.
I wish you nothing but luck in your search.

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Yamashita's Gold?

My neighbor just read this book "Yamashita's Gold" and was excited about its "Conspiracy Theory" how General Douglas MacArthur and America smuggled out the Japaneses' hoards of "Gold" out of the "Philippines".

Yamashita's Gold - Eyewitness Reveals Truth Of Fabulous WWII Hidden Treasure
In the closing months of World War II, in the Philippines, several of Japan's highest ranking imperial princes hid tons of looted gold bullion and other stolen treasure in caves and tunnels, to recover later. This was the wealth of 12 Asian countries, accumulated over thousands of years.

Japanese Treasure Code.gif
SECRET TREASURE: SAMPLE OF TREASURE SIGN

Try Treasure Net's Forum
Garyv Bautista Thread
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/m...reasure-maps-hidden-mindanao-philippines.html

OP
OP
V

Viking83

Greenie
Apr 11, 2016
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a book which I have read 2 years ago " Gold warriors" by Peggy Seagrave. Very interesting. I came across recently a lawsuit Roxas vs Marcos. Roxas was a Filipino who witnessed Japanes army building a tunnel under a small mountain near his village and driving with two army trucks inside. After Japanese left he start his excavation and found gold and a Golden Buddha filled up with diamonds and precious rocks. President Marcos apprehended him and NBI confiscated the statue. He was tortured and kept in prison for years. Very interesting story...

There is also a story of Curtis. A well known metallurgist from USA which President Marcos employed to help excavate and melt his gold to hide the gold blueprint. He was betrayed in the end and lost everything together with his businesses in USA. He wrote a short book which was published and later removed. He also wrote a letter which was made public in 80s to president following Marcos. That was super interesting.

TREASURE HUNTERS ASSOCIATION OF THE PHILIPPINES, INC- ZAMBO. SUR CHAPTER: THE GOLD OF THE SUN Written by: Robert Curtis

President Marcos was the richest man in Asia and till today his resorts and operating in Hawaii. People ported his as he stole tax money and were corrupt. What if he found lots of gold. From information that I have and spoken to few people that seen big excavations we talk always about tons not kgs.

Screen Shot 2016-04-14 at 12.08.54 PM.png Screen Shot 2016-04-14 at 12.09.42 PM.png

Few additional pics for non believers ...

19072010129.jpg 19072010132.jpg ITEM1.jpg ITEM1BASE.jpg

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bulletbrobe, to sell your services on TreasureNet requires you being a supporting vendor, please send $2000 (100,000 pesos) to TreasureNet otherwise stop soliciting.....

bulletprobe

Jun 30, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
viking83 the sign stone that have a 151-7c is the weight of the buried gold treasure,treasure weight is 151 tons gold bars and where did found the heart shape stone thats where the gold bars are buried and the japanese writing in the stone that is the curse of the japanese officer that buried the treasure, before you get the treasure something well happen to you because of the curse or one of your friends digging with you well get sick

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
..... before you get the treasure something well happen to you because of the curse or one of your friends digging with you well get sick

Yup. That's the ticket. No one wants "the curse" . So you better hurry and do what he says. :icon_scratch: :dontknow: :tongue3:

John_Arizona

Jan 30, 2013
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Spanish Death Rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Found this on one of the sites I'm working. First marker was under the mango 5feet. Later the glass bootle followed with engraving. 3 measurements were chosen and site bearing established. Tunnel entrance was found.

Anyone came across 151 7C marker description. 151 symbol very common around Davao gulf. I came across on 3 markers with 151 in different sites.

Please don't ask me if I found GOLD. Answer always be NO I HAVENT :) View attachment 1298553 View attachment 1298554

I found a DOOR also at 66 feet. It still had wooden frame. Looks like the wood was soaked in some cement as its hard as glass.

View attachment 1298555 View attachment 1298556

never move markers!

jan2xbe

Apr 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BRO PWEDE MO BA SA AKIN E SHARE ANG TUNNEL NA MARKER NITO.. SALAMAT

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread