Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello all, I'll try to keep it short...
Been hard to find time to get out but I've had this week of and got out a couple of times. Met up with Brent and FFD earlier this week and had some success in a county park, had a 5 silver day, with an IH and the dog tag there. Got 3 more today at a park in Jackson including the walker which I was floored to pull out of there. Dug a few spills that were iffy signals too (5 wheats and an old Jefferson, the rosie was with 2 old nickels, and the 1909 IH was with a few wheats) found a couple of tokens (another heads/tails) and a Jackson city lines token....a few neat buttons and one shoe button cover. My favorite find this week is the dog tag. OK quick funny story...today after finding the half and a few other coins, I took a picture with my phone and stuck the coins in my pocket. When I got home could not find the walker anywhere and was having a mild panic attack. Ended up driving back to the park about an hour later (half hour away) and found it laying on the ground right where I parked my car.....and that's one way they get lots folks lol...somehow must of missed my stinkin pocket :BangHead: wow, crazy, thanked the Lord it was still there. anyway thanks for looking all, HH! Griff

Attachments

• 11-1.jpg
    11-1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 11-1 silver.jpg
    11-1 silver.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 90
  • 11-1 walker.jpg
    11-1 walker.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 124
  • 11-1 walker back.jpg
    11-1 walker back.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 79
  • 11-1 merc noD.jpg
    11-1 merc noD.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 11-1 token back.jpg
    11-1 token back.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 11-1 token.jpg
    11-1 token.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 84
  • 11-1 rings.jpg
    11-1 rings.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 11-1 shoe button cover.jpg
    11-1 shoe button cover.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 94
  • 11-1 buttons.jpg
    11-1 buttons.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 103
OP
OP
postalgriff

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
few more pics....

Attachments

• 11-1 IH's.jpg
    11-1 IH's.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 11-1 IH.jpg
    11-1 IH.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 11-1 dog tag.jpg
    11-1 dog tag.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 86
  • 11-1 lemonhead.jpg
    11-1 lemonhead.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 79

Giant056

Silver Member
Jun 10, 2007
Southwest Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome mess of silvers Griff :thumbsup: I love the old dog tag, I haven't found a real old one this year yet, I always look forward to finding an oldie dog tag, the way you re-found the half is way cool!

mjc_lakedweller

Nov 14, 2011
Kzoo County, MI
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro,
Garrett ACE350,
Fisher CZ-20,
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great day you had! Congratulations on finding the same walker twice-I think I would have had a panic attack too! You scored big on the silver and IHPs any many other cool items. I think the dog tag is my favorite as well-and quite an old one at that-my oldest I believe is from the 30s. Awesome day man just awesome! :headbang:

flakefinder

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2010
Michigan
Detector(s) used
2 Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on all the nice fines , really like the dog tag that's a cool find and the walker is always a nice surprise, and the IHP I think are a neat coin and the 1881 is in great shape , way to go can't wait to see what you find next.

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vicksburg Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Super nice haul! Glad you found that Walker! I like the dog tag best! :icon_thumright:

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent finds, J. :hello2: Congrats on the nice coins and WTG on that sweet dog tag. (I've yet to find a really old one. :icon_scratch: ) I like the Native American ring for some reason.:dontknow: Love the Walker too....glad you found it again!

HH

Brentallica

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man o man - nice pile of goods there Griff! Congrats on all the Silver scores - love the Walker and glad that mug was still there when you went back for it :laughing7:. Love the fare token, buttons and sweet dog check tag!! That Indian is a beauty too! Great bunch of coins and relics - great hunting bro!! :headbang:

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice haul there J! Your displays always remind me of museum-like quality. Congrats on the nice digs and continuing to pull those keepers out of the parks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions