Jan 12, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Other
12/13/12: CRH'ing at work - "Odd"

Hey Hey,

I was by myself in the company vehicle on the way to the train yesterday when I stopped at another branch of our bank in a medium size town. What I found is a first for me...

$220 in CWR
1 roll of 2001 Uncirculated Halves in the US Mint wrapper
1 roll of 2004 Uncirculated Halves in the US Mint wrapper
1 roll of 2008 Uncirculated Halves in the US Mint wrapper
6 rolls of 2003 Uncirculated Halves (Customer Wrapped)
10 rolls of 2007 Uncirculated Halves (Customer Wrapped)

3 rolls of mixed
- 40% 1969

They have 10 more rolls left in the vault. I noticed the solid rolls of uncirc's carry a slight premium on eBay, but I don't want to have that money tied up before Christmas. I think I will keep the Mint wrap rolls and release the rest back into the wild.

H$H!!
TGB

Upvote 0

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Tall Guy, was wondering how you made out since your last post with the bank problem, I take it you figured something out. I would Ebay the Mint rolls and just dump the rest. Merry Christmas and good luck in the New Year! Maverick.

OP
OP
tallguybry

tallguybry

Jan 12, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Other
More!

Hey Hey!

No progress with the fee issue. I put it on the back burner 'till after the Holla-daze.

While I'm here....

The remaining $90 in rolls
All Mint wrapped uncirculated rolls

Would this be considered a "YAHTZEE!!??"

H$H!!
TGB

Attachments

• 102_6948.JPG
    102_6948.JPG
    672.7 KB · Views: 93

BuffaloBoy

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2011
America
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey bry! cool score with those mint-state half dollar rolls, i would keep them as well!! I don't think ebay is worth the hassles ecpecially after a hefty 12% fee with ebay and paypal, if I were to get rid of them, i would just dump them.
Glad you're still searching, keep it uP!
HH
Buff

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Tall guy, I'm not sure they would considered a Silver Yahtzee, but A cool find non the less, I looked on Ebay and everyone is starting them out at 24-29 Dollars a roll, I would be happy with 15 dollars a roll, I've sold some weird things here lately that people paid good money for, I don't know if anyone remembers the 50.00 roll of George washington $1.00 coins I got from the bank in the sealed plastic tube but, I just sold them on Ebay for $125.00, and sold a $50.00 Star note for 80.00, so ya never know what people will pay. Since you gave me one a while back finally, I'll give ya one " YAHTZZEE!!" HH, Maverick.

Beans

Bronze Member
May 31, 2008
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Hey,

I was by myself in the company vehicle on the way to the train yesterday when I stopped at another branch of our bank in a medium size town. What I found is a first for me...

So that accounts for the extra milage when you turned in the Company Vehicle. Will be sure to add the extra cost to the next customer :thumbsup:.

OP
OP
tallguybry

tallguybry

Jan 12, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Guys,

I decided to FeeBay them. One hour to go and they are at $133.80. (Should anyone on the forum win them, I'll pay for the shipping. Just email me before you pay.)

H$H!!
TGB

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Guys,

I decided to FeeBay them. One hour to go and they are at $133.80. (Should anyone on the forum win them, I'll pay for the shipping. Just email me before you pay.)

H$H!!
TGB

Good call there TG, profit is profit! Good luck! Maverick.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread