16 boxes

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
16 boxes in a row without a single silver! Sure hope the silver returns to this supply bank. Lucky for me, my other banks have been a few coins more productive...

I have 8 more boxes from the same crappy(as of late) source on Tuesday. Here is hoping that the silver queen returns...

Anyone else in the DC area having trouble w/ boxes?
N8

Upvote 0

bblair

Dec 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm a little ways up 95 from you N8, hasn't been that bad here. Yesterday had 2 boxes, 99 rolls of nothing and 1 roll with 3-40%. Seems like halves are being sorted and re-distributed faster than we're depleting the pallats. Don't those guys know to rotate their stock? Pull those old boxes out first!!

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
16 boxes in a row without a single silver! Sure hope the silver returns to this supply bank. Lucky for me, my other banks have been a few coins more productive...

I have 8 more boxes from the same crappy(as of late) source on Tuesday. Here is hoping that the silver queen returns...

N8

I know my friend searched four boxes

Last Month: 29 keepers
Later that month: 1 keeper
This month: 2 skunks

SilverForBrains

Bronze Member
Feb 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
six boxes for myself this week, I 40%. Doh! I'm northeast of you

hyperHunter

Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
N8

Yes, I'm having trouble. Two of my pick-up banks didn't receive boxes at all on Friday. The managers told me the same story.....the carrier was running out of supplies. They only delivered other denominations but not halves. They didn't know what to expect for the next delivery.

Let's hope this is temporary and not impact us across the board.

Last edited:

hyperHunter

Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems like halves are being sorted and re-distributed faster than we're depleting the pallats.

I guess we might be depleting their supplies faster at this time. Anyone in DC area didn't receive their boxes on Friday? I hope it's just only me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions