Martha’s Vineyard
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
68D1E4FB-67F5-4F7D-AFA9-B0BFA0B9878B.jpeg

6C12B8C8-31BA-4C2A-BCE2-E3CF39A61344.jpeg

Hello everyone been a long time. Was once an avid poster but had twin boys so the machine has taken a back seat for a few years now. My truck had been stolen earlier last year. They got my pin pointer and charger for my nox 800. This really put the nox on ice. My new year resolution was to dig more so I purchased a new pointer and charger. I recently moved from Massachusetts to South Carolina. Being somewhat new to the area has made finding spots more difficult. Decided to take the boys to a local beach and see what we could find. After about an hr my kids got board and I kept going. When an 8 Reale came out the sand! I thought it was a fake. It’s not! This will be my second 8 I’ve dug never thought in a million years I would dig two in my life. Recent storms had eroded the dunes and I found this way above the wet sand. Still in shock! Don’t know why it came out so clean my last one was purple from the saltwater. Shout out to gunsil who got me into this game 12 years ago. Point is never stop digging. It’s still out there waiting for us to find it. Still can’t believe it. Happy hunting everyone.

Upvote 33

JB Hunts

Dec 21, 2023
View attachment 2128273
View attachment 2128276
Hello everyone been a long time. Was once an avid poster but had twin boys so the machine has taken a back seat for a few years now. My truck had been stolen earlier last year. They got my pin pointer and charger for my nox 800. This really put the nox on ice. My new year resolution was to dig more so I purchased a new pointer and charger. I recently moved from Massachusetts to South Carolina. Being somewhat new to the area has made finding spots more difficult. Decided to take the boys to a local beach and see what we could find. After about an hr my kids got board and I kept going. When an 8 Reale came out the sand! I thought it was a fake. It’s not! This will be my second 8 I’ve dug never thought in a million years I would dig two in my life. Recent storms had eroded the dunes and I found this way above the wet sand. Still in shock! Don’t know why it came out so clean my last one was purple from the saltwater. Shout out to gunsil who got me into this game 12 years ago. Point is never stop digging. It’s still out there waiting for us to find it. Still can’t believe it. Happy hunting everyone.
Off the charts find! I found a Phillip II 4 Reales on a NJ beach in 2022 and like yourself, seeing that unique Spanish cross for the first time after dusting the sand back is quite an adrenalin rush. Big congrats on. A major pull! JB

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Oct 13, 2021
View attachment 2128273
View attachment 2128276
Wooww,I vote a banner

It is a very beautiful 8 reales,
Congrats, I will open my best bottle of wine for celebrating, the day I will find 8 reales.

congrats 😎👍🏽

JohnnyMac

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Nox,,Whites Eagle Spectrum,Whites Coinmaster 6000 DI Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
View attachment 2128273
View attachment 2128276
Beautiful. Well done!

Mr. Digger

Nov 25, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, SE pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Incredible. I was lucky enough to find one...can't image what it would be like to find a second. Congrats!

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FANTASTIC FIND Great condition :) CONGRATS

Mdpartner

Sep 8, 2018
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find!

I found mine in Dover, Oklahoma where they had just removed a concrete sidewalk after tearing down a burned out building. I can't figure out the date.

2 Reale
2 reale.JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread