1898 house and 1940 house

SeekerProB

Nov 16, 2018
South East Alabama
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Began with Bounty Hunter, Now have AT Pro and AT Max.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
20190713_122255.jpg20190713_154039.jpg20190713_164411.jpg
Dime was from the 1940 yard.

Upvote 22
Nice finds. I like that Tootsie Toy truck also. The item that looks like a lipstick tube is a valve stem cover off of a Model A or T. Nice relic.

Nice finds. I like that Tootsie Toy truck also. The item that looks like a lipstick tube is a valve stem cover off of a Model A or T. Nice relic.

I wasn't sure if that was a tootsie truck but was hoping it was.

Should I try electrolysis on the lock or leave it alone?

Congrats on the nice finds! :occasion14:

Tootsie for sure I would do electrolysis on the lock I doubt you would do any damage and it would look much better. Those look like great places to hunt keep rippin Tommy

Nice hunt, cool Tootsie truck, nice silver, I'm with Tommy, can't hurt the lock, congrats on the hunt

20190717_162708.jpg
Mounted an ax head and the lock. Now where to hang it:icon_sunny::icon_sunny:. I may need a she shed lol!

Last edited:
Nice finds. I think the piece between the key and the valve stem cover is a reed plate from a musical instrument.

20190718_165056.jpg
Found a perfect place to hang it! Right above my cabinet for my detectors!

My wife would have my *** in a sling if I mounted an axe head in the house, nice job, you’re a brave man!!

My wife would have my *** in a sling if I mounted an axe head in the house, nice job, you’re a brave man!!

That's because I am a woman! I am not a typical woman, never have been. Laughing!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back