2 1/2” Keene dredge high banker combo

DJR_AAL

Greenie
Oct 24, 2023
I am giving away a 2 1/2” Keene dredge high banker combo with all the stuff I have that goes with it.
I had this posted elsewhere but the thread no longer exists don’t know what happened.
However it must be picked up in Fort Myers FL.
I won’t ship it.
There was one individual interested from Cape Coral. If you see the post you can have it.

N-Lionberger

Bronze Member
Dec 1, 2013
Arcata, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1212-x
Fisher Gold Bug 2
Whites 4900/SP3
Dowsing rods
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am giving away a 2 1/2” Keene dredge high banker combo with all the stuff I have that goes with it.
I had this posted elsewhere but the thread no longer exists don’t know what happened.
I won’t ship it.
There was one individual interested from Cape Coral. If you see the post you can have it.
Whoever scoops that deal will be a happy camper.

OP
OP
D

DJR_AAL

Greenie
Oct 24, 2023
Perhaps you should make a post saying "taken,or still Available"
That I comprehend
If it wasn’t available the post would be removed. I thought that was common knowledge and sense. I didn’t know I had to ride herd on people here. Exactly how old are you????

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I won’t ship it.
I remember the original posting of this, and three-ply of the person that lives in Cape Coral.
From looking in the search it seems the original posting of your offer disappeared.
I find that strange.
I still think it's a very generous offer, and can't figure out why nobody hasn't jumped on it yet.

OP
OP
D

DJR_AAL

Greenie
Oct 24, 2023
I remember the original posting of this, and three-ply of the person that lives in Cape Coral.
From looking in the search it seems the original posting of your offer disappeared.
I find that strange.
I still think it's a very generous offer, and can't figure out why nobody hasn't jumped on it yet.
Don’t know why it disappeared!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don’t know why it disappeared!
Thread was originally in the classifieds "for sale" forum, I moved it to the classified "Free" forum. I refreshed the thread and it now is visible.

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok thanks how do you PM someone on here?
Use the little icon in the upper left that looks like an envelope. Click it, then click the link that appears called "start a new conversation".

bc5391

Sep 23, 2016
Southern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab ,XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If it wasn’t available the post would be removed. I thought that was common knowledge and sense. I didn’t know I had to ride herd on people here. Exactly how old are you????
most likely older than you and old enough to have served in Vietnam

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions