CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_0646.jpeg
    IMG_0646.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 34
Upvote 5
Doing a fine job so far. I like to think we are uncovering pieces to a giant puzzle, the more we get the better we can understand the past. Thanks for sharing them, between you and other members I have a pretty good feel for southeastern points that I probably never would have had. Same goes for those California points and the north east.

Doing a fine job so far. I like to think we are uncovering pieces to a giant puzzle, the more we get the better we can understand the past. Thanks for sharing them, between you and other members I have a pretty good feel for southeastern points that I probably never would have had. Same goes for those California points and the north east.
The tan triangle which is Woodland period is made from quartzite. I donā€™t find many made from it whole and was happy to find it. That section of the creek Iā€™ve found around 20 artifacts all middle to late Woodland. We just got another flood Iā€™m hoping something washed out. Still havenā€™t found any HardStone there yet but I know itā€™s there just have to wait until summer I guess for the water to go down to find it

Those beads are beauties. Are they PFs as well? Sorry if you already answered this.
No I buy antique beads they can be considered trading beads actually they are but the ages are 1800s-early 1900s. I wait until I find a good deal then purchase. Sometimes I flip them later šŸ˜‰ but they arenā€™t cheap.

Attachments

• IMG_0329.png
    IMG_0329.png
    753.1 KB · Views: 10
No I buy antique beads they can be considered trading beads actually they are but the ages are 1800s-early 1900s. I wait until I find a good deal then purchase. Sometimes I flip them later šŸ˜‰ but they arenā€™t cheap.
Iā€™ve got some Daltons in the baggies that I didnā€™t find myself thatā€™s why I didnā€™t show them

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back