2023 wrap up

Georgivs

May 16, 2018
Athens Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey everyone, I'm a little late but I thought I'd post all the change I found in 2023. My dad helped me sort out the copper (bottom two rows) from the zincolns. I was thinking I had a pretty bad year but going back and looking at all the dimes I found made me feel better, also my first barber coin! My new years resolution is to go md'ing further from home and also to go diving at more and different kayaking/tubing rivers in the Carolinas.

2023 wrap up.jpg

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a lot of coins! Some nice silver, too! That earring with the stone in it looks almost exactly like some my wife has. Good find!

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone, I'm a little late but I thought I'd post all the change I found in 2023. My dad helped me sort out the copper (bottom two rows) from the zincolns. I was thinking I had a pretty bad year but going back and looking at all the dimes I found made me feel better, also my first barber coin! My new years resolution is to go md'ing further from home and also to go diving at more and different kayaking/tubing rivers in the Carolinas.

View attachment 2126198
Very Nice!!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread