2024 in review

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
Well after last December finding 20 good points in one area I was hoping to have more whole ones right now. A couple of years ago was really bad so I’m not doing terrible this year. Many broken points so far. It’s still early yet but for 3 months I think I’m doing okay. I cleaned up the recent ones and they are in the frame. Broken ones are definitely out weighing the whole ones. The beads are just decorative for the frame but are antique trading beads.

Attachments

• IMG_3402.jpeg
    IMG_3402.jpeg
    155.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_3403.jpeg
    IMG_3403.jpeg
    261.9 KB · Views: 41
Upvote 12
OP
OP
CreekSide

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
You're ahead of me. I’ve only found three since moving to South Carolina last year.
One time you sent me enough points for a nice frame. If you would like some of mine send me a pm with your address and I will return the favor.

Older The Better

Silver Member
Apr 24, 2017
south east kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doing better than me too, I’d say a good three month stretch. I don’t hunt creeks myself, are they productive year round or is there a window. Hunting the woods and fields definitely slows through the summer and fall with crops and leaves and general vegetation.

OP
OP
CreekSide

CreekSide

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2023
Doing better than me too, I’d say a good three month stretch. I don’t hunt creeks myself, are they productive year round or is there a window. Hunting the woods and fields definitely slows through the summer and fall with crops and leaves and general vegetation.
As long as weather permits you can walk them all year long. But the water does get cold. I keep some of them hand warmers in my pocket just in case I need them. You get used to the cold. If it’s raining it can be hard to see them. But once you train your eyes you can see them very clearly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions