3 boxes of pennies

Aug 14, 2013
NC
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 250, Tecknetics delta 4000 (do not get)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey guys its hunting for Wheaties here just letting y'all know im getting some boxes of pennies today should be done and have all results by 7:00 o'clock tonight im new to this website but i have very good intentions to post all my finds i usually do 4 to 10 boxes a week i keep anything 1959 and before my oldest coin i have is not from crh but auction its a 1835 half cent uncirculated condition some other things i can tell u is i do save canadian coins 1987 and before my oldest Canadian coin is a king geroge the 6th but i cant tell the date because somebody took lead and melted to king geroge the 6th coins together so i cant see the dates go figure. so im looking for old canadian coins i do post pictures of my coins i will later post my pictures of all my coins when i finish my hunting tonight im hoping to make my threads fun and thrilling for everybody to enjoy. and tips are welcome im not perfect so i will except any tips. if some of u guys want to show me some of your old coins i will be happy to take a look at them i know a great deal about coins so any questions don't be afraid to ask. Thats about all i will have my finds up about 7.
:coins:
Happy Hunting, Wheaties

Very cool...I love hunting Pennies....I recently found a 1943 Steelie in my rolls...which was odd, because they were machine Rolled.

Good luck!

Very cool...I love hunting Pennies....I recently found a 1943 Steelie in my rolls...which was odd, because they were machine Rolled.

Good luck!

I accutaly have a steel to it was just lying around in my house

Do you sort copper pennies out or just wheaties?

I've searched 1000-2000$ in pennies and just started sorting copper. Regret it completely! Wish I started sorting at the start!
If you want some information I'll be glad to share!
Wickaboag

Do you sort copper pennies out or just wheaties?

I've searched 1000-2000$ in pennies and just started sorting copper. Regret it completely! Wish I started sorting at the start!
If you want some information I'll be glad to share!
Wickaboag

I usually dont sort throught copper i tried to start but when i return the coins that were no good it takes alot out of it

Oh Cool!...I used to have them when i was growing up, but they seem to disappear as i got older, and they arent as easy to find anymore.

I know when i first saw mine i took a double take i thought somebody may have soaked it in acid

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back