3 silvers and some happy ladies... lol

basssmann

Feb 9, 2013
YOUNGSVILLE, N.Y...... moved to Jacksonville, Flor
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
VIPER TRIDENT , Fisher F75 and just added a CTX 3030 Minelab and Minelab Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My last 2 short hunts, a pair of 1925 Merc. dimes and then a 1944 Merc and a 3 Merry Widows (condom container)... LOL

Why can't we have some way to turn our pictures from here ???

20170417_170700.jpg20170419_154039.jpg

Upvote 18
The "3 merry widows"?, Now that is something we never see. Great finds.

I just love that the three widows are actually named. I am going to have to google this manufacturer to learn about them and add more trivia to my overloaded brain.

Any day with silver is always a GREAT day!!! :occasion14:

Those ladies sure got around, I have found a bunch of them.

Congrats on a Great day with the silvers!!

Nice finds
I tried to flip them for you.
20170417_170700.jpg20170419_154039.jpg

Congratualtions on the silver and Merry Widows container. :occasion14:

Congrats! Ive wanted to find one of those for a while now and finally did last week.

I remember when I found my first 3 Merry Widows tin. I texted my buddy in all caps "I FOUND A BUCKET LISTER!" Little did I know he was actually in the area and drove out to meet up with me. He came out with an excited look on his face and I think he was hoping I found a Bust or a Seated. I showed him the 3MW tin and the look on his face was like "I came out for THIS ???"

Last edited:
thanks treblehunter, how did you do it... cool... I've been detecting 28 years, but, I'm a rookie on using treasurenet sight...

thanks treblehunter, how did you do it... cool... I've been detecting 28 years, but, I'm a rookie on using treasurenet sight...

I saved your pix then, edit, rotate, then I posted the saved edited pix

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back