5.50 with huge profit

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last year I was at a garage sale. Didnt really have anything interesting except so old bubble gum looking machine and some cups. Bought the machine which turned out to be a Hamilton Beach malted milk shake dispenser for 5.00 dollars and sold it on Ebay for 565.00 dollars. I bought the metal cups because they had horse heads on the side
and my wife is a horse fanatic for a quarter a piece. They turned out to be 1941 Kentucky derby tumblers. one sold for 625.00 the other had a small dent went for 472.00. Not a bad little profit.

T

TreasureTales

bluehunter1973 said:
Last year I was at a garage sale. Didnt really have anything interesting except so old bubble gum looking machine and some cups. Bought the machine which turned out to be a Hamilton Beach malted milk shake dispenser for 5.00 dollars and sold it on Ebay for 565.00 dollars. I bought the metal cups because they had horse heads on the side
and my wife is a horse fanatic for a quarter a piece. They turned out to be 1941 Kentucky derby tumblers. one sold for 625.00 the other had a small dent went for 472.00. Not a bad little profit.

WOW!!! What a great yard sale. And to think you didn't even know what you were buying...great instincts. Good for you!!!

OP
OP
bluehunter1973

bluehunter1973

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2006
Port Huron, Mi.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what im buying now. Somethings just suprise you how much they sell for
I actually paid my house payment during a 7 month layoff with yardsales and ebay. It was 900 hundred a month. But now things are getting harder to find and yard sales are getting expensive.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions