Dirt fishing Wolf

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2009
G P, Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex +
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a good time Mark. It was nice to see you pulled the 5 silvers.
You guys did the silver mining and I did some copper mining.
I only harvested 14 wheats and 29 mems

dbennett7

Aug 7, 2011
me and fred have been wondering if he has been bringing them in his pocket and dropping them in the hole he went and got 3 more today but i will let him tell that story great hunt mark dennis

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go Mark! That's an awesome hunt in anyones books. Interested in what's in the water there :dontknow: I wish I could've gone there with ya this past summer, but things were to crazy with the wedding and all. Now that the Mrs. has a ring on her finger "officially" the leash might loosen up a bit. :whip2:

p2c

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2009
Matteson, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac and Grey Ghost NDT; Garrett Pointer Pro
Lookn4Seated said:
Way to go Mark! That's an awesome hunt in anyones books. Interested in what's in the water there :dontknow: I wish I could've gone there with ya this past summer, but things were to crazy with the wedding and all. Now that the Mrs. has a ring on her finger "officially" the leash might loosen up a bit. :whip2:

So you think...

Anyway congrats Mark on the multi-silver day, and getting it in prior to the s... coming. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
marinedad

marinedad

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2009
pisgah forest, n.c.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
minelab e-trac and equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lookn4Seated said:
i was tempted to get in the water at the beach jon, i brought the waders but it had a thin layer of ice on it and chickened out. we"ll have to wait till spring now.

OP
OP
marinedad

marinedad

Bronze Member
Dec 14, 2009
pisgah forest, n.c.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
minelab e-trac and equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dirt fishing Wolf said:
Had a good time Mark. It was nice to see you pulled the 5 silvers.
You guys did the silver mining and I did some copper mining.
I only harvested 14 wheats and 29 mems
i was hoping you would mine some silver too rich, sorry it didn't happen, maybe next time, mark.

Clad the Impaler

Jan 11, 2010
Wow Mark!! You're really having a great year so far!! Congrats on lots of silver!! Remember to get out again as soon as the weather gets better!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread