55 boxes This weeks totals So So Week! Sorry i fixed totals.

tenseventyfive

Apr 25, 2010
55 boxes? Really?

Im sorry I have been here for a few years, mostly lurking, but - how the heck do you get so many coins? I was getting a whopping TWO boxes a month from Citibank - where I had a ton of cash - and they shut me down on ordering. I know you guys are telling the truth but when people talk about their "55 boxes a week" Im like WTF.....

I would LOVE to do more - but I cant get the supply. Are you PAYING by the box or something?

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
55 boxes? Really?

Im sorry I have been here for a few years, mostly lurking, but - how the heck do you get so many coins? I was getting a whopping TWO boxes a month from Citibank - where I had a ton of cash - and they shut me down on ordering. I know you guys are telling the truth but when people talk about their "55 boxes a week" Im like WTF.....

I would LOVE to do more - but I cant get the supply. Are you PAYING by the box or something?

I believe he pays a very small amount for the coin.

n8dagr8345

Oct 25, 2011
Rubber room
Primary Interest:
Other
I am doing 56 boxes this week. 16 of which are from an insider source. Another 8 are from a personal connection. The other 32(if my math is correct) are from just cold calling. I pick a bank that has ordered for me like Bank of America. I then look on their website for BOA in my area(or on my way too and from work). I then call 4-5 of them and set up orders. It is quite easy.
N8

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't pay anything. For my boxes!!

OP
OP
TimZim

TimZim

Bronze Member
Aug 3, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No i did say once a bank wanted me to . But i never did.

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
60 is not a record....at least not for me :-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread