76 degrees F. I had to go out

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
We don’t see many late October days like this in Iowa. 76 and very windy.
I walked an easement and a field permission.
Easement: the rest of the KEY hardware that I missed yesterday. A bib strap adjuster, a complete KEY pocket snap, 2 small fasteners and a YKK zipper. The YKK zipper started in 1934. I haven’t found when KEY began using them. Also 2 square nails and a pull tab head.
On the permission I found the bullet and had a visual find on the flint debitage (possibly heat treated?). I also removed several pieces of fence wire and nails, hopefully it helps the owner.

Attachments

• IMG_2258.jpeg
    IMG_2258.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 46
Upvote 16

Kona Koma

Bronze Member
Nov 13, 2017
On the Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Quattro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Easement: the rest of the KEY hardware that I missed yesterday. A bib strap adjuster, a complete KEY pocket snap, 2 small fasteners and a YKK zipper. The YKK zipper started in 1934. I haven’t found when KEY began using them. Also 2 square nails and a pull tab head.
On the permission I found the bullet and had a visual find on the flint debitage (possibly heat treated?). I also removed several pieces of fence wire and nails, hopefully it helps the owner.
Nice permission.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats on the finds. I like the bib strap adjuster. It has been a little nicer weather here also. Enjoy it while you can.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread