$80 in halves and some free silver

red89

Feb 28, 2012
'Murica
Primary Interest:
Other
Well yesterday I went to the bank I scored the buffalos/war/old canadian nicks at and picked up some halves. I found a lone 1969d in all $80 that they had, which is fine by me. Any day finding silver is a good day, even if it's a 40%. So I dumped the rest at a random bank on the way home. I checked the mail when I got back and the Walking Liberty that I ordered (and paid nothing out of pocket for) came in the mail. Still haven't been able to find one in the wild though. Someday I'll nab one from a bank. Anyway, hope you guys have been finding some good stuff. HH.

Attachments

• walker-40 front.jpg
    walker-40 front.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 101
  • walker-40 back.jpg
    walker-40 back.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 87
Upvote 0

Coin Town

Jul 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
red89 said:
Well yesterday I went to the bank I scored the buffalos/war/old canadian nicks at and picked up some halves. I found a lone 1969d in all $80 that they had, which is fine by me. Any day finding silver is a good day, even if it's a 40%. So I dumped the rest at a random bank on the way home. I checked the mail when I got back and the Walking Liberty that I ordered (and paid nothing out of pocket for) came in the mail. Still haven't been able to find one in the wild though. Someday I'll nab one from a bank. Anyway, hope you guys have been finding some good stuff. HH.

Love free silver!!!

OP
OP
red89

red89

Feb 28, 2012
'Murica
Primary Interest:
Other
My local cable company screwed up my service and as an apology they fixed the problem and sent me an amazon gift card. So i bought the walker and a peace dollar...plus some early christmas presents for people.

jkng

Sep 14, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
Other
red89 said:
My local cable company screwed up my service and as an apology they fixed the problem and sent me an amazon gift card. So i bought the walker and a peace dollar...plus some early christmas presents for people.

Nice!

Dark

Aug 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have got a bunch of Amazon credit from points on my credit card, but all of the silver on Amazon is ridiculously overpriced. I am probably just going to use it to buy christmas gifts instead.
Grats on your find though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread