Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was one bad slap in the face and the US should have turned the other cheek and did covert operations instead of an invasion of a foreign country simply over a terrorist attack.

I know everyone believes that President George Bush did the right thing but I said to myself this is one of the biggest mistakes this country every made. We took Iraq in three weeks of battle and for the past 15 years we have been trying to build them into a Democrat Country like our own------it will never work. Thousands of our soldiers have been killed and our country has spent over $4 Trillion Dollars for what? It is no better on the world front than it was back 15 years ago. Our country even formed a new branch of the Federal Government spending hundreds of billions of dollars. Are we any safer? NO NO NO. God Bless America that makes itself strong and help it keep it's nose out of other countries business.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread