A BEAT UP OLD TRUCK AND A SHOT UP PENNY

P@tch

Apr 9, 2013
mooresville,nc
Detector(s) used
minelab explorer 2, etrac, deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FIRST OFF I WOULD LIKE TO THANK SMITTYMAN AND CAROLINA TOM FOR A GOOD DAY OF HUNTING AND FRIENDSHIP. I SHOWED UP AT TOMS HOUSE SAT. MORNING AND WENT OVER TO SMITTYMANS HOUSE. SMITTYMAN HAD A COUPLE SITES LINED UP FOR US,AND THATS WHERE I FOUND MY BEAT UP TOOTSIE TOY TRUCK. NEXT WE WENT TO SOME SITES TOM HAD LINED UP FOR US AND I DIDNT FIND ANYTHING ELSE, BUT I DID HAVE A GOOD TIME HUNTING WITH THE GUYS. SUNDAY TOM CAME UP AND WE WENT TO A PERMISSION OF MINE AND I FOUND A 25 WHEATIE THAT HAD BEEN SHOT. A FIRST FOR ME. HAD A GREAT TIME,THANKS GUYS. IMG_20150309_180154872.jpg

Upvote 12
They don't make toys like that anymore. Congrats.

that's a pretty cool truck, good that ya got out with smittyman and tom, good group of hunters right there

Very nice Tootsie my man! Good to see you over the weekend. Thanks for having me up on Sunday. GL&HH.

That 1948 Ford (?) Pickup truck is a gem, congrats! Sub 8-)

I believe your truck is my very favorite tootsie posted on here! That thing is awesome! Looks like a robin's egg blue? Very neat!

Thank you for sharing your hunt and those pictures with us

I love finding those toys, that one is really in pretty good shape, lots of paint left, and it's fairly old too. WTG! Thanks for posting it, I haven't had one of the larger ones for awhile, so it's nice to see.

I had a good time too guys. We all found a little something - maybe we'll do better next time.

Hey Todd..........I've never seen that Tootsie Toy truck before. I love it!!! Great find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back