• Congress.jpg
    Congress.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 99

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
What the heck !! Is "congress" getting ready for a snowball fight?

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet app

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I don't see the humor here. :dontknow: After all, they do monkey around :laughing7:

Maybe we should pay them in bananas and they'll get the hint :icon_thumleft: :tongue3:

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
It appears they could be planning a vote on their next pay raise and benefit package. That's why none of them are sleeping. The snowball event could be nothing more than a celebration of the passage of their pay package.

Have you spotted your congressman in the group? Mine isn't there. He was off on a "fact finding" trip to the French Rivera. Next stop? Back home to campaign for reelection.

OP
OP
Michigan Badger

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
I could be wrong but I think one of the members took a dump and now the rest are trying to dig up the dirt on him. This should continue for several sessions.

S

stefen

I could be wrong but I think one of the members took a dump and now the rest are trying to dig up the dirt on him. This should continue for several sessions.

Thats probably Barney Frank who is known for publically exposing himself...but then the other congressmen go apeshit over this...

Moonrover

Jul 17, 2012
Cambridge, MA
Primary Interest:
Other
stefen said:
Thats probably Barney Frank who is known for publically exposing himself...but then the other congressmen go apeshit over this...

I presume we won't be seeing old Barney purchasing lunch at Chic-Fil-A

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread