A Few More for the Tribe

Pocket Spill

Bronze Member
Jun 2, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Decided to take advantage of the mild weather and go out Tuesday night after work. Contacted Gimmie the Loot and he was up for it. Clad the Impaler called me and he decided to join us also.

Suggested we hunt the area where I found all the Indians and silver this past weekend. Was out for about two and a half hours and managed to get 3 Indians (pair of worn 1865s and a 1904). Also go 5 wheaties.

Paul and I went back out tonight for another two hours. No Indians but did get a 1926 and 1940D Mercs. Also got 6 wheaties, a good luck token and a silver earing.

001.jpg

Lookn4Seated

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2008
Detector(s) used
Deep Silver Seeker 3000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great digs once again. :thumbsup:

Clad the Impaler

Jan 11, 2010
Hi Pat. Great hunting with you again!! Congrats on TWO '65 indians!! I'm still looking for my first CW era coin for 2012. Gimme a call when it warms up again, we gotta keep hitting that spot.

wells

Mar 1, 2008
Middleburg, Pa.
Primary Interest:
Other
W O W - nice coins - i just wondering how many tons of coins and buttons and other pieces you guys dig up every year. It's simply mind boggeling

p2c

Bronze Member
Apr 14, 2009
Matteson, IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac and Grey Ghost NDT; Garrett Pointer Pro
Nice Finds as Always Patrick :thumbsup:

I notice in your photo how angry Liberty looks wearing a Winged Phrygian Cap with a furled brow vs. how innocent and happy she looks in the Indian Headdress. I don't know if any message is being given. Perhaps it's suggesting Gauguin and Thoreau were right ...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread